• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Minnesota @ #19 Nebraska

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pulling for Michigan against anyone other than Ohio State is the gayest shit ever.
I found myself in a dirty dirty position, to root for michigan or iowa. Clearly the choice was iowa to root for.

Neb4life

Eat more BEEF !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,263.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how far will it move us in the polls ? Maybe 17 ?

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how far will it move us in the polls ? Maybe 17 ?

Probably. But, Nebraska will be reeling the last two weeks without a healthy Tommy Armstrong.

Without Tommy against Maryland, that could be a loss. But Nebraska has a chance even with Fyfe in there. Personally, I would rest Armstrong and tell Fyfe he is the starter and be very scared. Nebraska needs a healthy Armstrong for Iowa. I will go with a 75% chance Nebraska wins with Fyfe playing.

A probable really cold night game in Iowa City since TV loves those night games.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably. But, Nebraska will be reeling the last two weeks without a healthy Tommy Armstrong.

Without Tommy against Maryland, that could be a loss. But Nebraska has a chance even with Fyfe in there. Personally, I would rest Armstrong and tell Fyfe he is the starter and be very scared. Nebraska needs a healthy Armstrong for Iowa. I will go with a 75% chance Nebraska wins with Fyfe playing.

A probable really cold night game in Iowa City since TV loves those night games.

Does Armstrong think he will play next week vs. Maryland?

"No doubt. No doubt,” he said. “Definitely for my last home game here, I won’t be sitting out for that, I promise you."

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, i was coming in to post that one too. utter got thrown like a rag doll. i mean it doesn't even look like he tried, the guy just ran up and put like one little hand on him, what the heck?

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, i was coming in to post that one too. utter got thrown like a rag doll. i mean it doesn't even look like he tried, the guy just ran up and put like one little hand on him, what the heck?
It honestly looked like a superhero move or something like that...like he used his magical powers to fling him helplessly backwards.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utter absolutely sucks.

That is why back in post 124 I said Utter sucks.

I remember watching both of the plays that were put in this thread, and thinking that this is the University where Dave Rimington defined the center position. Now, we have Utter.

If not for the sort of chemistry that Tommy and Utter have, I would put in Michael Decker.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm too lazy to read this thread as i don't comment while watching.

did anyone saying anything about Foster starting? Seems like an odd call this late in the season, wouldn't he have been basically guaranteed a Medical Redshirt or had he already used one?