• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Millen has advice for Lynch

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should totally heed all advice from that legend.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People might laugh at that idea and think it is crazy because of how badly he failed but Millen is a bright guy. He went through the exact same process and in hindsight can see what mistakes were made and can provide his experience to Lynch.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People might laugh at that idea and think it is crazy because of how badly he failed but Millen is a bright guy. He went through the exact same process and in hindsight can see what mistakes were made and can provide his experience to Lynch.

Millen made mistake after mistake in Detroit ... the Detroit Lions (a team I love) have a horrible recent history (60 years). Millen is the worst of that history. DO NOT LISTEN TO THAT MAN!!!!

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhat slightly off topic. I would vote for Millen over Pelosi for US House of Representatives and I would get advice for the 49ers from Pelosi before Millen.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's basically saying "If you're not sure what you're doing, get people that do around you otherwise you're going to fu*k up like I did". Thanks for that gem Millen. There are a lot of football people (ex coaches, players) that have been giving Lynch ringing endorsements which really means nothing at this point...but it makes me feel a little better. When Elway rose to power with Denver I thought he was poised to fall flat on his face...I was wrong. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Millen made mistake after mistake in Detroit ... the Detroit Lions (a team I love) have a horrible recent history (60 years). Millen is the worst of that history. DO NOT LISTEN TO THAT MAN!!!!

I get that. I don't think point is getting advice from Millen on how to be a GM. The point is learning from his experience. He seems willing to share his experience of what he did wrong so often. It is helpful to learn from others mistakes especially given Millen was in a similar situation

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that. I don't think point is getting advice from Millen on how to be a GM. The point is learning from his experience. He seems willing to share his experience of what he did wrong so often. It is helpful to learn from others mistakes especially given Millen was in a similar situation

He was unable to learn from his own experience. Please do not listen to this guy. The 49ers used to be my 2nd favorite team (until the Kaepernick thing and will again be after he is gone). I want to see that team succeed without idiots.