• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Trout: 25 years old and already considered a future HOFer

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's one of the best right now for sure. Don't know if he's done enough yet to be considered a Hall of Famer but he's getting there very quickly.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. If the Indians landed Mike Trout, my penis would literally be smoking I'd be rubbing it so fast.
no no no

he's coming to Philly. His heart is in Philly and he would be a GOD in that city.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trout is going to KC

He wants to win rings.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, when a couple guys from the Detroit and Cleveland areas can talk shit about a city, you know it's a fucking dump.
I will take Lake Erie fart stink over urine and Dego BO anyday.

It's seriously the grossest place I've ever been.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ewww. He might want to rethink that. Royals aren't due for another playoff berth for twenty-five years or so.

I'll take it

With 30 teams, you should expect to win the World Series at least once every 30 years.

Some teams like the Royals have always done that. Most haven't.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

But Philly is the most disgusting city in North America.
I've probably been to most of the major cities in the US and trust me, you can find disgusting shit in all of them. (especially if you're looking for it, like I usually am.)

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've probably been to most of the major cities in the US and trust me, you can find disgusting shit in all of them. (especially if you're looking for it, like I usually am.)
I remember hanging outside the aquarium in Baltimore and seeing no less than 3 rats run across the sidewalks. It was gross, and that is in the nicest part of the city.

I still really like Baltimore, though.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Betsy Ross' place, cheesesteaks, Liberty Bell, Liberty Bell, ohhhhhh damn, tons of filth. Needed that third Liberty Bell.

(Have you checked Gary out? The carp fishing is world class.)

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember hanging outside the aquarium in Baltimore and seeing no less than 3 rats run across the sidewalks. It was gross, and that is in the nicest part of the city.

I still really like Baltimore, though.
Yeah, I had some fun times in Baltimore too. But that's just because I knew some people that lived there and knew where to go. I can see how Baltimore and Philly could seem a little offputting to someone from out of town. Like when you drive down 95 through Baltimore and you look over to the left and see that scary looking housing project (probably the one that The Wire is based on) you're probably thinking "why would anyone in their right mind want to go there?". Or if you're coming in from out of town to watch a baseball or football game in Philly, you fly in to the airport, which is south of the city. Then you drive past the Navy shipyard and some kind of hot dog factory with the horrible smell associated with it. Then you get to the sports complex, which is right off of the interstate and still in the south part of the city. So if that is the extent of your exposure to Philadelphia, it is probably not a great impression. But if you're familiar with the area you are also aware that there are like 10 places in South Philly where you can get a cheesesteak that will make it all worthwhile

Reactions: ill

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Betsy Ross' place, cheesesteaks, Liberty Bell, Liberty Bell, ohhhhhh damn, tons of filth. Needed that third Liberty Bell.

I will say Philly has some really good sandwiches. Sandwich City.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Carp fishing is underrated. Can't you just leave the bait sitting at the lake for a couple hours and come back and have one on the line?