• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Solari New OL Coach

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of offensive line coach are the Seahawks getting in Mike Solari? "He's the best. He's the best," Mike Holmgren told Sports Radio 950 KJR in Seattle. Solari was the Seahawks' offensive line coach during Holmgren's final season as the team's head coach in 2008 and also in 2009 under Jim Mora. Holmgren coached against Solari for several seasons as well. "Really a good person and a good man and an excellent, excellent line coach," Holmgren said. "That, to me, of all these [coaching moves] that happened, that was the key. I think he's going to make everything better. I really believe in him."

Honestly, if he can just get Ifedi to stop committing penalties he's already a great hire.

He was only a member of Holmgren's staff for one year, but I recall a hallmark of Holmgren's teams was the discipline and lack of penalties. If the offensive line (Ifedi) stops committing so many penalties, that's a huge win already.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't think of another place to put this, but it looks like Cable is headed back to Oakland, which I was not the least bit surprised about. Considering how the offensive line was generally useless here with Cable in charge, I'm not sure if that's going to make Marshawn Lynch happy or not.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshawn ain't the future in Oak anyway.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't think of another place to put this, but it looks like Cable is headed back to Oakland, which I was not the least bit surprised about. Considering how the offensive line was generally useless here with Cable in charge, I'm not sure if that's going to make Marshawn Lynch happy or not.

At this point, I doubt that making MLynch happy is at the top of their list... If there is one thing I've learned in life, it's that you will never make everyone happy - no matter how hard you try...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's FO has lost their fucking mind.

Schottenheimer, Norton Jr. and now Solari...

I'm curious if Wilson will actually sign the next contract Seattle offers.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharky stop trying to be me its not cool anymore