• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Smith is absolute garbage

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know no one in Phx really gives a fuck about this franchise anymore, but wow, ive been saying Smith has been complete shit for almost 2 years now

ever since that WCF run, he has been fucking pathetic

this season

3.29 GAA

not even a 90% save percentage

and another 4 goals allowed tonight

when you don't have an offensive team, you can't have a goalie that fucking sucks that bad in net

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares what some Philly fan thinks...... Eagles suck, every flyers goalie sucks, BP is just annoying af with how negative he is, sports are a toy box pick out the things you like cause there are real issues all over the world. If you think this negatively about the teams you watch and supocsivley love than your taking it way to serious and I hope your doing more productive things......

Just yesterday he said the Suns have no pg who can average 25 which means they don't have a superstar guard please tell me who could average 25 with 3 other pgs....... And another gunner in Gerald Green at guard its basically impossible unless one of the Suns guards shot 100% every night. Its just so negative.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give a fuck, since moving here have rooted for the Yotes but the location of the stadium sucks. They fucked that up royally and Smith is struggling this year but that's what happens when you don't sign ANY OFFENSE.

No one can shoot the biscuit for us and that's been the story since Tkachuk and Roenick left.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My partial season tickets say I care. I just don't know what is going on with smitty. He has been practically run out of the building on the majority of his starts! Don't be surprised if dubnyk gets the starting role by late December/early January. He has been an excellent signing for us!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares what some Philly fan thinks...... Eagles suck, every flyers goalie sucks, BP is just annoying af with how negative he is, sports are a toy box pick out the things you like cause there are real issues all over the world. If you think this negatively about the teams you watch and supocsivley love than your taking it way to serious and I hope your doing more productive things......

Just yesterday he said the Suns have no pg who can average 25 which means they don't have a superstar guard please tell me who could average 25 with 3 other pgs....... And another gunner in Gerald Green at guard its basically impossible unless one of the Suns guards shot 100% every night. Its just so negative.

Nice deflection.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another absolutely pathetic effort from Mike Shit last night

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another absolutely pathetic effort from Mike Shit last night

His play has to be wearing thin with Tippett. I don't blame it all on him because the defense has been atrocious but he is our leader on that side of the puck. I am generally okay with his bad starts but giving up so many late goals is just frustrating! At this point in time, I think dubnyk gives us a better chance to win on a nightly basis. Hopefully he can right the ship before the season is lost.