• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Leach

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YouTube - Mike Leach After Baylor Game (Explicit Language)

This is one of the videos that was released this week with Mike Leach talking to his team after a 20-13 win against Baylor which was a week after pounding Oklahoma. In the 6:39 video Leach says the word fuck 38 times. In my opinion there is not one thing in the video that he said was wrong or over the top. This is a grown adult talking to other adults. But of course the media gets ahold of it, especially the 4 letter network, and acts like it is the biggest thing and the most horrible thing ever. Hell that piece of crap 4 letter network puts it up and says "Leach's tirade" or "Leach berating players". This is the same 4 letter network that employs Bob Knight. This is the same 4 letter network that is trying to stand behind their piece of shit employee Craig James and his pussy of a son. What a fucking joke the 4 letter network is. This video and the other video where he talks about the "god squad" is the most minor of situations you could have in a locker room. Is it just a coincidence that this video was thrown out there the day before Leach went to court against Texas Tech? Not in my opinion. This is a nothing situation and story that the 4 letter network thinks is a big deal. The only reason it might be a big deal is because the 4 letter network is making it into a big deal but it is a big deal against them.

This is one of the many reasons I only turn the 4 letter network on for 2 things. 1. PTI 2. Football games

If they didn't have those 2 things, I would never turn the channel on.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its fuckin ridiculous to think that this fuckin video is even aired on fuckin TV. Fuck that. These fuckin pussies think that's being berated? Are you fuckin kidding me? What a fuckin joke. That's a fuckin football coach talking to his god damn fucking players. However leach doesn't come off as the most squared away, or intelligent guy ever in this video...

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this was really stupid.. the only thing that may have been a problem was the "God Squad" thing, but that should have just been a case of telling him not to do it anymore... fuckin stupid that this shit became a story..

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally don't like that a coach thinks he has to say "fuck" more than a stuttering hooker in order to get his point across.

That being said, I never could stand Mike Leach, even though I will recognize he did great things for Tech while he was there.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a problem? Shit it's a good thing ESPeeN didn't come to my hometown when I was in high school. This is the way the coaches and the players talked in practice and in games.

I read Jason Peter's book last year and there was a chapter that went into detail on what the lockerroom was like during Nebraska games. He said Charlie McBride would go absolutely crazy calling everyone fucking cum dribbling cunts and this and that.........this is what happens in lockerrooms, I've been there done that.

This only further cements my place with Team Leach.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, did Leach really need to say fuck and shit all that much to get his point across? Probably not, but this is after the second to last game of the season and he has probably tried to get this same message across all season and is still frustrated with the team so it probably just boiled over.

The thing I think is so funny with the 4 letter network reaction to this is look around the country in both football and basketball at the fiery coaches. Bob Stoops, Bo Pelini, Frank Martin, Mike Gundy, Coach K, Roy Williams, Bo Ryan, and many others. Frank Martin and Bo Ryan are 2 of the biggest psychopaths I have ever seen on sidelines. Both are GREAT coaches but considering how they act on the court I could only imagine what happens in the locker room. Does the 4 letter network talk about that?

Like others have already said, this happens in every locker across the country and most of that is worse than what this was.

Even the "God Squad", the most "offensive" thing about that was calling them the "God Squad". All he was saying in that rant was if you are giving 100% on football then you can do the god thing all you want.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
fuck....shit,,,,,goddam pussy lickin cornhole.....bloody vaginal belch piss coming from my asssssss (stolen from south park)......**** breath.........jeses h bloody **** smellin christ.

that leach really offends me!

sorry shady.....i mean jackjohnmark.....i mean carolina.....i mean red alert- i shouldn't use language like that in front of a child like yourself

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ive got no problem with this video

he is actually calm compared to my college coach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see nothing wrong with what Coach Leach said. It sounds like to me he is trying to get through a bunch of hothead kids heads to stay focused.