• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mid-Season Recruiting Big Board

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to do it a bit different this time. I'm just going to list per recruit ranking and then put a few notes next to the name. Trying to stream line it a bit.

Foster Sarell (5-Star, OT) [Graham, Washington] - Nebraska rumored to be in his top 2 with Stanford. Wouldn't rule out Washington either.

Darnay Holmes (5-Star, ATH) [Calabasas, CA] - Nebraska still in top group, UCLA looks to be leader.

Donovan Peoples-Jones (5-Star, WR) [Detroit, MI] - Once a surprise visitor, Nebraska likely on outside looking in.

Joseph Lewis (5-Star, WR) [Los Angeles, CA] - Nebraska battling USC most likely, USC with edge due to proximity.

Stephen Carr (5-Star, RB) [Fontana, CA] - Not a likely visitor but Nebraska is making a push

Austin Jackson (5-Star, OT) [Phoenix, AZ] - Jackson is rumored to visit later in the year, looks like USC is the leader.

Thomas Graham (4-Star, CB) [Rancho Cucamonga, CA] - Recent visitor for Nebraska, visiting Airzona, ASU, Notre Dame and Oregon as well. Nebraska still in it.

Jaylon Johnson (4-Star, CB) [Fresno, CA] - Visited for Illinois game... loved it. Has visits to ASU, Oklahoma and Utah remaining. Nebraska seems to be out in front.

Deommodore Lenoir (4-Star, CB) [Los Angeles, CA] - Current Oregon commit, had Nebraska in his top group ended up going with Oregon prior to season.

Chevin Calloway (4-Star, CB) [Dallas, TX] - Current Iowa commit, likely doesn't stick. Nebraska and Arkansas in front, smart money on Arkansas.

Chuck Filiaga (4-Star, OT) [Aledo, TX] - Long rumored to visit has only set up visits to Oregon and Michigan so far, but didn't commit.

Josh Falo (4-Star, TE) [Sacramento, CA] - Rumored to visit at some point, Nebraska on the outside looking in for the moment.

Alaric Williams (4-Star, ATH) [Ashville, AL] - Visited early on, liked it. Wants to play RB, currently Auburn commit for DB.

Kylin Hill (4-Star, RB) [Columbus, MS] - with MSU's struggles of late Hill could be a possibility. Tweeted out today that he plans on taking a visit to Lincoln.

Elijah Blades (4-Star, CB) [Pasadena, CA] - Current Florida commit plans to visit Nov. 12th. Likely to stick with UF unless something drastic happens on visit (if he sticks with the visit)

Jaylen Kelly-Powell (4-Star, S) [Detroit, MI] - Visited for Fresno game and Friday Night Lights camp, loved it both times. Has other visits to Bama and Michigan on the docket. Probably will end up in Ann Arbor.

Rahyme Johnson (4-Star, ATH) [Los Angeles, CA] - Long time Nebraska target, visited against Illinois, loved it. Nebraska in drivers seat here.

Jamire Calvin (3-Star, WR) [Los Angeles, CA] - Currently Nebraska is favored here,,, Cal, Notre Dame and Stanford are other considerations. Mostly Notre Dame.

Isaiah Hodgins (3-Star, WR) [Walnut Creek, CA] - Former Wazzu commit has a top three of Nebraska, Oregon and Oregon State. Nebraska looks to be sitting good here.

Damion Daniels (3-Star, DT) [Dallas, TX] - Top three of Iowa, Colorado and Nebraska. loved his visit, will visit Iowa soon as well as CU.

Trajon Cotton (3-Star, CB) [Sacramento, CA] - Cotton loves Nebraska but is a bit lower on the board at this moment.

Quran Hafiz (3-Star, CB) [Jacksonville, FL] -
Hafiz just announced he will be visiting soon. Nebraska likes him a lot but still lower on the board.

Andrew Van Ginkel (3-Star JUCO DE) -
JUCO player out of IWCC, will be interesting to see where he lands.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me know what you think of the format. there are a few other names that I chose to leave off for various reasons.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we get a visit from Carr before it's all said and done. Don't think we will take A. Williams.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me know what you think of the format. there are a few other names that I chose to leave off for various reasons.

I loved the format.

Wow, that is a LOT of information.

If I could give you a bunch of Winners, I would. These will have to do.

:dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping for some more Hill drama:yes:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep in mind we have a silent commit from one of these.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McQuitty said he may be rooming with Keyshawn, Tristan, or a current silent commit.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McQuitty said he may be rooming with Keyshawn, Tristan, or a current silent commit.

Don't think that was the exact quote... I think he said, or someone else, he can't say who yet. That could mean a silent commit or it could mean that someone is really close to committing but wants to take a few more visits first (ie Rahyme Johnson)

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or it could mean that they need a fourth roommate. And he just doesn't know who it going to be.