• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan working on "lifetime contract" with Harbaugh

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They obviously need that Ole Miss transfer not to be just good but to be downright elite from day 1.

I forgot about that Ole Miss transfer. He should win the starting job I would think. I know in my neck of the woods there are now alotta meeeechegan fans because of that McCaffery kid. He played his HS football @ a school down in Denver.

@MAIZEandBLUE09

This McCaffery kid. How is he looking so far?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the major difference is that people expected Harbaugh to be Urban or Saban in year 3. Which, looking back objectively, is unreasonable. I wouldn't call his first 3 years a failure either.

Last year they didn't beat a single winning team, and were the only B1G team to lose a bowl game.

He sucks balls and so does his shitbox team. But at least they played paintball in France.

#FuckingImposters

#HasBeens

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop being so overly biased. My point of mentioning Fisher is he won a Natty in his 4th year @ FSU. Jimmy Jam's entering his 4th year. But no way in hell will he win a Natty this year. So do you have your Excuse Machine fired up for the 2018 season or are you still working on it?

There are no excuses.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no excuses.

I agree. But you're not 1 of the UofM fans that's said crazy stuff like JH is a better CFB coach than Saban because he had more success in the NFL. Or that Saban is an overrated HC because he didn't do enough while @ Michigan State.

It's no secret I don't like meeeechegan (just like no true UofM fan should like Ohio State) but JH is a damn good HC & the BigTen is better when your team is playing better.

Okay excuse me, I have to go throw up. I feel a little nauseous after saying good things about that team in ann arbor.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact, Patterson is probably their best QB since Henne.

Like I said in a different comment I completely forgot about the Ole Miss transfer. Hopefully he won't be the missing piece to their puzzle. I don't want them to have a good year.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. But you're not 1 of the UofM fans that's said crazy stuff like JH is a better CFB coach than Saban because he had more success in the NFL. Or that Saban is an overrated HC because he didn't do enough while @ Michigan State.

It's no secret I don't like meeeechegan (just like no true UofM fan should like Ohio State) but JH is a damn good HC & the BigTen is better when your team is playing better.

Okay excuse me. I have to go take a shower. I feel dirty after saying good things about that team in ann arbor.
Harbaugh is definitely a top coach from Sunday through Friday. His in game decisions have cost him more games than they have won him.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot about that Ole Miss transfer. He should win the starting job I would think. I know in my neck of the woods there are now alotta meeeechegan fans because of that McCaffery kid. He played his HS football @ a school down in Denver.

@MAIZEandBLUE09

This McCaffery kid. How is he looking so far?
No idea. We haven't seen him in any capacity yet. He came after the spring game last year and this year's spring game was canceled. So we simply do not know. He redshirted last season.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is definitely a top coach from Sunday through Friday. His in game decisions have cost him more games than they have won him.

Do you think this is a big year for JH? And if he has a similar season to last year what happens?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea. We haven't seen him in any capacity yet. He came after the spring game last year and this year's spring game was canceled. So we simply do not know. He redshirted last season.

I was just wondering. One of my neighbors has a grandson that played w/ McCaffery in HS & apparently knows the family. Before he signed w/ UofM they always had a CU flag hanging from the garage. Now it's CU & UofM.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think this is a big year for JH? And if he has a similar season to last year what happens?
No I don’t think this will be a big year. I see Patterson missing multiple games with an injury beind that one ply offensive line and Peters was less than mediocre last year. Until that offensive line toughens up, no QB is safe.

But nothing will happen if he has a bad season because I don’t think that there is a better coach available to them.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I don’t think this will be a big year. I see Patterson missing multiple games with an injury beind that one ply offensive line and Peters was less than mediocre last year. Until that offensive line toughens up, no QB is safe.

But nothing will happen if he has a bad season because I don’t think that there is a better coach available to them.

I agree. Plus I think he wants to do right in ann arbor, his work in nowhere near done. Somewhere down the road I can see him returning to the NFL though. He's an ultra competitive guy & that S.B. loss to his brother has to burn him up inside. But I think he will get meeeechegan turned around.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Okay excuse me, I have to go throw up. I feel a little nauseous after saying good things about that team in ann arbor.

Who are you and where is Wamu? LOL

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s on his meds. Don’t worry, they will be gone by August.

Wrong! I won't be on my "meds" until I get home from work. If I miss 4:20 that will be a bad way to start the weekend.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I can't be a complete meeeechegan smartass all the time. I gotta save some material for the season!:D

Oh, I don't know--your smartass remarks seem pretty seasonless. LOL.