• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Michigan week/game thread

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteout, noon kickoff (which sucks). Michigan looked very beatable, Saquon could have a nice day, PSU has been a different team at home, senior day, I think it will be a good one.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteout, noon kickoff (which sucks). Michigan looked very beatable, Saquon could have a nice day, PSU has been a different team at home, senior day, I think it will be a good one.

First if this was a 8'oclock kickoff I feel that would have really been beneficial to us. Plus whiteouts always look better at night.

Michigan's defense had a bad day and feel they will bounce back against us. I don't think we have done well after bye weeks (I believe) and hope we aren't rusty. We need to start well and limit the turnovers. Me being a pessimistic I see our secondary get lit up and Barkley held to under 75yds.

UM 27
PSU 10

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First if this was a 8'oclock kickoff I feel that would have really been beneficial to us. Plus whiteouts always look better at night.

Michigan's defense had a bad day and feel they will bounce back against us. I don't think we have done well after bye weeks (I believe) and hope we aren't rusty. We need to start well and limit the turnovers. Me being a pessimistic I see our secondary get lit up and Barkley held to under 75yds.

UM 27
PSU 10

Michigan lost both D tackles for the season, that is going to be very tough for them to cover up. Once those guys were out, they got gashed.

Should've done Whiteout against Rutgers and done stripe out, which would look better during day, this week

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan lost both D tackles for the season, that is going to be very tough for them to cover up. Once those guys were out, they got gashed.

Should've done Whiteout against Rutgers and done stripe out, which would look better during day, this week

Didn't know about their DT's. That will help us out. Also fully agree on switching white out and stripe out.

LBU are you going to post a basketball thread?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know about their DT's. That will help us out. Also fully agree on switching white out and stripe out.

LBU are you going to post a basketball thread?

Can start one, am actually excited about the program for first time in a long time. Reaves is the real deal and they have a monster class coming in next year.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fairly shocking to me, all 4 Big Ten Network guys pick us to win tomorrow

Polls: It's time to pick your Week 12 Big Ten football winners

Obviously they haven't told PSU's offense.

I want a new play caller. PSU has the talent but I blame the play calling on some reasons why we cant score as much. Right before the half we have 51 seconds and a timeout. The momentum just was shifted to UM after they scored and UM gets the ball after halftime. We need to throw the ball down the field and not just let the clock run out. I am not happy on the decisions this coaching staff makes.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like my prediction of 7-5 was right on. Right now I would say Penn State has at best the 4th best coach in their division.

I live in MD and remember Franklin as part of MD's staff. Never was impressed and either was MD so they paid him off to not be the HC in waiting.

We'll see next year. Franklin's 3rd year there are no excuses for sanctions next year. Three classes is enough for him to have enough talent to win if he is such a good recruiter.

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad thing about this season will be that, barring an upset next weekend, our "signature victory" was against San Diego State... Hopefully we can beat a quality team in whatever Participation Trophy Bowl we get an invitation to.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like my prediction of 7-5 was right on. Right now I would say Penn State has at best the 4th best coach in their division.

I live in MD and remember Franklin as part of MD's staff. Never was impressed and either was MD so they paid him off to not be the HC in waiting.

We'll see next year. Franklin's 3rd year there are no excuses for sanctions next year. Three classes is enough for him to have enough talent to win if he is such a good recruiter.

Again, does anyone actually realize we are still coming off sanctions that gutted our roster and are playing with s boatlosd of freshmen and OL who wouldn't normally ever take a snap?

We are going to bowl games when people thought we were nuked for a decade or better. BOB not going after OL is haunting us now. Did I hate a few calls yesterday, yes, but they were in position to win that game and players didn't execute......the dropped punt was a KILLER. I'll judge Franklin as a coch when he's on a level playing field with an experienced OL that HE recruited. Also think we are a better offense with McSorely at the helm, as much as I love hack, we need someone with the ability to make plays with their legs in this offense. Run some zone read and throw on rollouts comfortably.

If Mary;and could take a do over on their colossal fuck up, you bet your ass they would.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously they haven't told PSU's offense.

I want a new play caller. PSU has the talent but I blame the play calling on some reasons why we cant score as much. Right before the half we have 51 seconds and a timeout. The momentum just was shifted to UM after they scored and UM gets the ball after halftime. We need to throw the ball down the field and not just let the clock run out. I am not happy on the decisions this coaching staff makes.

They had plenty of chsnces to win the game and bottom line you need to execute what's called. Only series I truly detested was not throwing once on first drive in redzone. If we fuck around at the half and turn it over and give UM more points, its a dagger. With a veteran team, he probably goes for it.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, does anyone actually realize we are still coming off sanctions that gutted our roster and are playing with s boatlosd of freshmen and OL who wouldn't normally ever take a snap?

We are going to bowl games when people thought we were nuked for a decade or better. BOB not going after OL is haunting us now. Did I hate a few calls yesterday, yes, but they were in position to win that game and players didn't execute......the dropped punt was a KILLER. I'll judge Franklin as a coch when he's on a level playing field with an experienced OL that HE recruited. Also think we are a better offense with McSorely at the helm, as much as I love hack, we need someone with the ability to make plays with their legs in this offense. Run some zone read and throw on rollouts comfortably.

If Mary;and could take a do over on their colossal fuck up, you bet your ass they would.

I understand the team had sanctions. Can't use that excuse forever though. Next year is Franklin's third year. I said that above. Time to step up next year. No more sanctions talk, he will have three classes in school.

Have to say shame on the coaching staff for not running the offense that fits Hack. That has been one of my complaints. Don't think you can completely judge Franklin until he gets the type of QB he wants but you have to say poor coaching trying to fit Hack into an offense he doesn't fit in.

We'll see but I am disappointed to this point.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the team had sanctions. Can't use that excuse forever though. Next year is Franklin's third year. I said that above. Time to step up next year. No more sanctions talk, he will have three classes in school.

Have to say shame on the coaching staff for not running the offense that fits Hack. That has been one of my complaints. Don't think you can completely judge Franklin until he gets the type of QB he wants but you have to say poor coaching trying to fit Hack into an offense he doesn't fit in.

We'll see but I am disappointed to this point.

What would you suggest they do that suits hack when the OL cupboard is bare?? They are trying to keep him alive and upright to complete some passes.

This is the year the sanctions have hit hardest. Just because they were lifted, don't mean the affects of having 2 very small classes and trying to catch up personel wise with very young players isn't a reality, not an excuse. 1 This is really only his 2nd class as well, he had 1 month on job to complete and hold onto what BOB recruited in first go round.

WE have the guys coming up, OL recruits should start to contribute next year, but again, we'll still be very young in trenches on both sides, especially if Johnson goes. 2016 we should start an uptick, but 17 is the year where we should be back to normal with talent spread through 4 classes again

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you suggest they do that suits hack when the OL cupboard is bare?? They are trying to keep him alive and upright to complete some passes.

This is the year the sanctions have hit hardest. Just because they were lifted, don't mean the affects of having 2 very small classes and trying to catch up personel wise with very young players isn't a reality, not an excuse. 1 This is really only his 2nd class as well, he had 1 month on job to complete and hold onto what BOB recruited in first go round.

WE have the guys coming up, OL recruits should start to contribute next year, but again, we'll still be very young in trenches on both sides, especially if Johnson goes. 2016 we should start an uptick, but 17 is the year where we should be back to normal with talent spread through 4 classes again

Like I keep saying "we'll see." Harbaugh took over a bad team and has them ranked in his first year. I am not going to stop rooting for him but I just think 4 years to rebuild is a long time. And that is taking into effect the sanctions into effect.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I keep saying "we'll see." Harbaugh took over a bad team and has them ranked in his first year. I am not going to stop rooting for him but I just think 4 years to rebuild is a long time. And that is taking into effect the sanctions into effect.

Harbaugh took over a team with a full roster of experienced players from classes ranked 4, 6 (which would be his juniors and seniors on current roster) and 20 from 2012-2014, let Franklin's highly rated classes fill the roster, we'll get there. NOt like Michigan waved a magic wand and had an overnight rebuild with Harbaugh