• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan State turning into the new Baylor?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
East Lansing PD are a bunch of pricks. East Lansing Prosecutors, thankfully for me, are pretty lazy and will plead anything out.

Especially when the crime at the forefront is lesser than the crime of evading police.

It was just a little sexual assault, get that kid on the field!

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and OJ

"In exchange, prosecutors dropped two counts of misdemeanor fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct and an alcohol charge." Good thing he had a well paid for lawyer. Does not mean he didnt commit the crime. But hey glad Harbs let him back on the team before he even went to trial. This was while he was still charged with criminal sexual conduct. The normal MO in AA.

This plea deal didn't come out of no where. I'm guessing the timing of his return to the team was directly connected to learning about the deal. It's safe to assume Harbaugh and Perry might have known this was in the works for a few weeks before it came public.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Multiple ass grabs and pussy grabs.

Seems like a he said she said to me.

A 21-year-old Michigan State University student told police she had argued with Perry when he refused to move to the back of the line.

Even after his friends had complied with a bouncer's request, the woman said Perry remained, and bragged that he goes to Michigan and that her school "sucks."

She said Perry "started licking his lips and smiling and pushing his chest up against her chest," before he groped her for three or four seconds.

The woman told police she "could feel him squeezing both her butt and her crotch."

Perry, through his attorneys, has maintained that he did not sexually assault the woman.

And we know Perry is probably more trustworthy because he did say every other school sucks, which is true.

Perry has already served a three game suspension. Given it's down to just a resisting arrest charge, I suspect that's all we'll see out of his punishment given Mayfield got a whopping 0 game suspension for the same thing.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a he said she said to me.

And we know Perry is probably more trustworthy because he did say every other school sucks, which is true.

Perry has already served a three game suspension. Given it's down to just a resisting arrest charge, I suspect that's all we'll see out of his punishment given Mayfield got a whopping 0 game suspension for the same thing.
Well he probably doesn't feel grabbing women's asses and crotches is sexual assault.

But seriously if @MAIZEandBLUE09 and @ellupo want to continue your pissing contest, go create a thread for it. This thread is for the disgusting acts that now former Michigan State players committed before getting kicked off the team.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he probably doesn't feel grabbing women's asses and crotches is sexual assault.

But seriously if @MAIZEandBLUE09 and @ellupo want to continue your pissing contest, go create a thread for it. This thread is for the disgusting acts that now former Michigan State players committed before getting kicked off the team.
Hey now I will piss wherever I chose. I am just choosing to piss all over @MAIZEandBLUE09 today. I have no reason to piss on MSU, they do that enough to themselves.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now I will piss wherever I chose. I am just choosing to piss all over @MAIZEandBLUE09 today. I have no reason to piss on MSU, they do that enough to themselves.
That's fine. I just don't like the deflection on to Michigan for what has happened in East Lansing. If fans of other schools are ok with their players grabbing strangers crotches and asses, that's fine. I am not ok with it from my players. I have been steadfast that there be zero tolerance for bullshit like this that has been going on. I am not happy that Dantonio waited to kick the players off until after they were charged. I get why he waited, but it does not change the fact I do not agree with it.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine. I just don't like the deflection on to Michigan for what has happened in East Lansing. If fans of other schools are ok with their players grabbing strangers crotches and asses, that's fine. I am not ok with it from my players. I have been steadfast that there be zero tolerance for bullshit like this that has been going on. I am not happy that Dantonio waited to kick the players off until after they were charged. I get why he waited, but it does not change the fact I do not agree with it.
I am ok with waiting for charges. An accusation does not make you guilty and you should not be punished before even having charges.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am ok with waiting for charges. An accusation does not make you guilty and you should not be punished before even having charges.
That's fine. But it is a good thing I am not a coach at any level. I would have a lot of pissed off fans and parents.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine. But it is a good thing I am not a coach at any level. I would have a lot of pissed off fans and parents.
However I am also ok with a coach suspending before charges because the kid put himself in a dumb situation.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is trash and will do ANYTHING to win including keeping GUISE WHO PLEAD GUILTY TO FELONY CHARGES and who COMMIT SEXUAL BATTERY on the team.

Filth.