• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan State turning into the new Baylor?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, even if the situation was exactly the same -- it's a single instance compared to multiple at MSU. Secondly, "indefinitely" can mean an undetermined amount of time. Kids commit crimes when you have 120 of them. As long as the crime isn't too severe, I have no issue with providing a way back on the team so long as they are adequately punished. The key that MSU is missing is adequately punishing those kids. Perry stopped playing football for us in October.
One of the differences is they seem to hide the offenses at MI better than MSU. They just leave names off reports to make sure.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the differences is they seem to hide the offenses at MI better than MSU. They just leave names off reports to make sure.
What do you mean? These guys at MSU weren't named for like 6 months.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean? These guys at MSU weren't named for like 6 months.
I guess its all the same up there in TSUN. Protect the felons that can play ball.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess its all the same up there in TSUN. Protect the felons that can play ball.
OSU isn't anywhere near innocent on that front. Again, it's about punishing players appropriately. It gets sketchy when that's not done.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU isn't anywhere near innocent on that front. Again, it's about punishing players appropriately. It gets sketchy when that's not done.
Like one charge with sexual assault?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State reinstates LB Storm Klein after plea bargain

I would actually rate bashing a woman's head into the wall over and over worse than grabbing someone's ass in line and running away from the police. But what do I know.
And yet Im not the one here that was in his glass house attacking another school. See how that works?

By the way, Klein had the assault charges dismissed. Meyer then talked to the victim before making a decision. How are those changes for that MI playing going? Dismissed yet? Or was his name accidentally left off the report again?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't read the article yet but Wojo is a douche canoe and needs to be off the radio.

I kinda like him. He brings a laid back, fun atmosphere to a station that has a lot of wound up hosts.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet Im not the one here that was in his glass house attacking another school. See how that works?

By the way, Klein had the assault charges dismissed. Meyer then talked to the victim before making a decision. How are those changes for that MI playing going? Dismissed yet? Or was his name accidentally left off the report again?

Did he bash the girls head into a wall or no?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda like him. He brings a laid back, fun atmosphere to a station that has a lot of wound up hosts.
The "big game" shit pisses me off. I can understand needing something lighter after Valenti because his head is going to burst one of these days, very intense. Also him and Caputo refusing to take a stance on anything and flip flopping annoys me.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he bash the girls head into a wall or no?
I dont know, charges were dropped. Did he?

I think you missed the important part "And yet Im not the one here that was in his glass house attacking another school. See how that works?"

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know, charges were dropped. Did he?

I think you missed the important part "And yet Im not the one here that was in his glass house attacking another school. See how that works?"

I'm just asking cause I missed the story.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just asking cause I missed the story.
Yeah I have no clue. I would say yes. She had a bump on her head. Its always possible she did something dumb herself but IMO that is usually not the case. But I cant say for sure.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "big game" shit pisses me off. I can understand needing something lighter after Valenti because his head is going to burst one of these days, very intense. Also him and Caputo refusing to take a stance on anything and flip flopping annoys me.

I used to really like Caputo, but he seems to have turned into a real complainer. Valenti seems to have calmed down since Foster retired.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to really like Caputo, but he seems to have turned into a real complainer. Valenti seems to have calmed down since Foster retired.
I never could stand Caputo. I wish that 97.1 could have gotten Ryan and Rico from 105.1 when they shut down because they were the best sports radio guys in the Detroit area.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never could stand Caputo. I wish that 97.1 could have gotten Ryan and Rico from 105.1 when they shut down because they were the best sports radio guys in the Detroit area.

I like Karsch and Anderson, even if Karsch is a slappy. They're IMO the most fun on the Ticket.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Karsch and Anderson, even if Karsch is a slappy. They're IMO the most fun on the Ticket.
Ryan and Rico had a legitimate Michigan guy and a Michigan State guy who could have fun with the rivalry but at the same time put in their biases. I do enjoy when Valenti explodes, after the trouble with the snap game/ 2015 Ohio State game as well as when he wanted to burn down the studio after Middle Tennessee State but it's obvious that a lot of it is just shock jock over the top to get callers. I didn't feel that with R&R.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because it's one time and his punishment matched the crime. I actually have no issue with OSU allowing him back on the team, just as I have no problem with Perry being back on the team so long as he serves a decent punishment. The problem with MSU is that players aren't serving a punishment. Guys are getting out of jail and then immediately starting back on the football team in games.

Perry is being charged.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it's one time and his punishment matched the crime. I actually have no issue with OSU allowing him back on the team, just as I have no problem with Perry being back on the team so long as he serves a decent punishment. The problem with MSU is that players aren't serving a punishment. Guys are getting out of jail and then immediately starting back on the football team in games.

Perry is being charged.
What is the appropriate punishment for sexual assault?

Jail is a punishment.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the appropriate punishment for sexual assault?

Jail is a punishment.
Misdemeanor criminal sexual conduct. You're unlikely to get jail time for a misdemeanor sexual assault. He's more likely to get jail time for resisting arrest.

He was suspended from games as soon as this came out and is only practicing with the team right now while he awaits trial. I truly see nothing wrong with how that's being handled.