• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan State turning into the new Baylor?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently just came off probation for something he did in High School.

Always amazes me how these dumb asses holding a golden ticket can't get out of their own way.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always amazes me how these dumb asses holding a golden ticket can't get out of their own way.
It is truly amazing. Especially guys with high-end recruiting profiles that truly have a chance at the NFL and not just a free college education.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is truly amazing. Especially guys with high-end recruiting profiles that truly have a chance at the NFL and not just a free college education.
Dumb asses like this aren't going to take advantage of a free education. Just get a general degree that is useless.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show that man the door.
al-bundy-kelly-boyfriend-slam-into-door-animated-gif.gif

Exactly. He was charged with basically the same thing in high school. He was allowed into a diversionary program to clear the charge from his record. That is why MSU held on signing him until he completed the terms of the program.

Blows my mind. You are given a 6 figure scholarship to play a game that can set you up for life. You make a huge mistake in HS and get bailed out. So you go to college and do it again. Just plain ignorant.

I have a feeling we will see Dantonio booting multiple guys off the team to set a precedent to try and limit this kind of issues. The bad part is -- I have a feeling the guys not named yet, are going to be some of the top guys at MSU. Only reason it makes sense that it has been so secretive. If it were bench guys -- I think Dantonio would have booted them already.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. He was charged with basically the same thing in high school. He was allowed into a diversionary program to clear the charge from his record. That is why MSU held on signing him until he completed the terms of the program.

Blows my mind. You are given a 6 figure scholarship to play a game that can set you up for life. You make a huge mistake in HS and get bailed out. So you go to college and do it again. Just plain ignorant.

I have a feeling we will see Dantonio booting multiple guys off the team to set a precedent to try and limit this kind of issues. The bad part is -- I have a feeling the guys not named yet, are going to be some of the top guys at MSU. Only reason it makes sense that it has been so secretive. If it were bench guys -- I think Dantonio would have booted them already.
Dantonio has suspended the captain of the defense before the biggest game the team had in 20 years and suspended a quarter of the team before another bowl game. He has shown that he has no problems with cutting people out. He also benched our top returning running back going into the 2015 season and pulled his scholarship. Of the three names rumored, only one I recognize, Donnie Corley. I think it is a matter of waiting for charges to actually be filed. He is more lenient for this bullshit than I would be and for my liking.

Shoot one, the others fall in line.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Michigan State is plagued with no good fucking players and coaches.

Well, if they drive that the right way you know it's Natty on a Platter on the horizon.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dantonio has suspended the captain of the defense before the biggest game the team had in 20 years and suspended a quarter of the team before another bowl game. He has shown that he has no problems with cutting people out. He also benched our top returning running back going into the 2015 season and pulled his scholarship. Of the three names rumored, only one I recognize, Donnie Corley. I think it is a matter of waiting for charges to actually be filed. He is more lenient for this bullshit than I would be and for my liking.

Shoot one, the others fall in line.

I read an article the other day -- it wasn't MSU who suspended Max Bullough. It was his parents who told Dantonio he wasn't playing. I guess technically MSU did suspend him, but it wasn't their idea.

I guess he got into a fight with one of his former HS teammates while drunk in his hometown and beat the living shit out of him. The parents paid all the medical bills and paid the family a sum to keep them from filing charges and keep it out of the press.

I do agree Dantonio isn't someone who is afraid to make a statement when it comes to punishment. I just thought the story about Bullough was interesting.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read an article the other day -- it wasn't MSU who suspended Max Bullough. It was his parents who told Dantonio he wasn't playing. I guess technically MSU did suspend him, but it wasn't their idea.

I guess he got into a fight with one of his former HS teammates while drunk in his hometown and beat the living shit out of him. The parents paid all the medical bills and paid the family a sum to keep them from filing charges and keep it out of the press.

I do agree Dantonio isn't someone who is afraid to make a statement when it comes to punishment. I just thought the story about Bullough was interesting.
I heard that rumor as well. Ultimately he could have still played Bullough, he doesn't need his parents money considering he was about to be drafted into the NFL and all though he would take a hit for having a barroom assault on his record I don't know if it is much more than being suspended for an undisclosed reason (which he told the reason why he was suspended to the GM's of the team's).

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Upon further review, with two more Bullough's coming down the line, burning that bridge would have been bad.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Upon further review, with two more Bullough's coming down the line, burning that bridge would have been bad.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. Also, I can't see Dantonio going against the wishes of a parent anyways, on a serious incident. He is all about family.

I agree though, MSU definitely wouldn't want to burn the bridge with that family and I believe they are from Traverse City, which is a big area for MSU to bring in recruits.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Robertson was just kicked off the team. I have feeling my he won't be the last.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling we will see Dantonio booting multiple guys off the team to set a precedent to try and limit this kind of issues.
They'll end up at Louisville. Patterson booted Devonte Fields and Louisville welcomed him with open arms. However, that was before the Baylor explosion.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is like that scene in Good Fellas when dead bodies start popping up everywhere.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad his wasn't a "wait for the process to work itself out" type of situation where the coaches wait for the judicial system to handle it. He screwed up before signing here, we held a scholarship for him, we are going through some major shit with the other assault case and he puts himself and his teammates in a bad situation. Cut ties and walk away. It is curious that nothing has come out on the other case since it was reported first. This must not be as clear cut as Robertson's case.