• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan State Preparing for 2012 Opener Against Boise State

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan State's Maxwell, Dantonio Preparing for 2012 Opener Against Boise State - Yahoo! Sports

The spring practices, scrimmages - they're all great, but they're just a tease for Michigan State Spartans football fans.

Keeping up on all the workouts, press conferences and developments occupies fans' time - the downtime - prior to the real show: That highly-anticipated opening Saturday, or Friday, in Michigan State's case. The Spartans open 2012 by hosting the Boise State Broncos at 8 p.m., August 31 at Spartan Stadium in East Lansing.

And fans can't wait.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are, are they???

curses...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are, are they???

curses...

I don't quite know what to expect in this one, with Boise losing Moore and MSU losing Cousins. But BSU has been tough in openers, and they were clearly more prepared last year against Georgia. I can see why Dantonio would already be on the job. I think the spread will be tight going in.

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're gonna sneak up on them in the sense they won't be expecting a mobile QB from us

;)

Replacing the lines is more problematic IMO than the QB position. A lot of our guys though do have actual playing time. in 3rd and 4th quarters when we pull the starters.

Should be a good game and I have no problem being the underdog in this one.