• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Michigan State @ Northwestern

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU gets one or two extremely lucky breaks every time I watch them....it's amazing.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially when one of them gets knocked out in the first series of the game.

It isn't for this game, hes been using two QBs all year when Coltier is clearly the better threat at QB.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Dantonio is a dick.

Yeah, he is. Not even going to lie, I will take it if he keeps winning. A 5-2 record against Michigan helps me feel better about his demeanor.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me the announcers now are rooting against Dantonio.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me the announcers now are rooting against Dantonio.

Everyone loves the underdog story. Unless of course you are rooting for the favorite.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking more of cause of the way he talked to sideline reporter at the half.

I know, but I don't care what reporters think. They are so biased that they need to be kept in check from time to time. They get angry when coaches give them cliches, they get angry when they say something outrageous. My favorite was listening to them defend one "reporter" who asked a former Detroit Lions coach if he wished his daughter married a better defensive coordinator.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed it. What did he do?

Basically, MSU gave up the chance at having a drive to end the half by not being able to get the right personnel on the field and burning 40 seconds. The sideline reporter asked Dantonio if he thinks they had managed the clock poorly / would have done anything differently.

He goes "ask me a different question". Then gets asked a couple more questions and gave patronizing answers to both in a real dickhead tone.

Yeah being an asshole is OK as long as you're successful, but then fans wonder why their program doesn't get "respect". Well maybe your coach being an asshole doesn't help. I think it hurt Wisconsin's perception during the Bielema years as well.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically, MSU gave up the chance at having a drive to end the half by not being able to get the right personnel on the field and burning 40 seconds. The sideline reporter asked Dantonio if he thinks they had managed the clock poorly / would have done anything differently.

He goes "ask me a different question". Then gets asked a couple more questions and gave patronizing answers to both in a real dickhead tone.

Yeah being an asshole is OK as long as you're successful, but then fans wonder why their program doesn't get "respect". Well maybe your coach being an asshole doesn't help. I think it hurt Wisconsin's perception during the Bielema years as well.

Michigan State will not start getting respect until we start winning Big Ten titles and winning bowl games. We have won our last two bowl games. When it has been 25 years since our last Rose Bowl appearance, we have done nothing to warrant getting respect. Our name may be great in basketball but until we develop consistancy, we don't deserve anyone's respect.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan State played a very over powering defensive game today. Offense; especially Langford looked good as well. IMO, this team will give Ohio State a very good game.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Dantonio is a dick.

I love Dantonio's pissy attitude towards those stupid-ass questions the sideline reporters ask. It's even more entertaining when the coverage switches to the halftime studio, when you get to hear the ESPN asshats complain about the coach not answering the questions.

It's awesome to hear those ESPN babies whine...screw those studio warriors sitting behind their comfy desks. Despite how funny it is to see those tards complain, I'd still much rather watch the marching band performance like the halftime coverage used to be way back in the sixties & seventies.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the fourth B1G game that Michigan State did not allow a touchdown. Yes, I know it's a down year for the B1G but that is somewhat impressive. Also its the 4th in 5 games.