• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan - PSU officially a night game

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7:30 kickoff on ABC. Lots of talk about breaking the all time attendance record that night. Franklin already calling for 109kStrong....I think we get over 110 and break Nebraska 2002 record....that atmosphere was insane

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so excited!!! I was going to be a little pissed if it wasn't a night game, just because I think it will be one of the best atmospheres ever at Beaver Stadium. White out at night with the fireworks, ranked #3, AND the defense is going to come out straight up angry. I don't know if you all have seen, but there's a clip of Marcus Allen in the tunnel leaving Michigan last year and he said "we will never get embarrassed like that again." Can't wait to see their energy.

The following 2 games may be a different story but right now I'm excited and I think this game will be amazing. Might have to do homework in the HUB instead of tailgating but whatever haha.

LBU, what are your thoughts on the offense and whether or not they've been holding back? Franklin and Traces comments kinda have me hoping there's a whole bunch of plays we haven't seen yet, but I may be overly optimistic.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so excited!!! I was going to be a little pissed if it wasn't a night game, just because I think it will be one of the best atmospheres ever at Beaver Stadium. White out at night with the fireworks, ranked #3, AND the defense is going to come out straight up angry. I don't know if you all have seen, but there's a clip of Marcus Allen in the tunnel leaving Michigan last year and he said "we will never get embarrassed like that again." Can't wait to see their energy.

The following 2 games may be a different story but right now I'm excited and I think this game will be amazing. Might have to do homework in the HUB instead of tailgating but whatever haha.

LBU, what are your thoughts on the offense and whether or not they've been holding back? Franklin and Traces comments kinda have me hoping there's a whole bunch of plays we haven't seen yet, but I may be overly optimistic.

I think you are right on there Bonham. I have seen some plays where well why don't they??? ..... and a few seconds later you say "oh yeah cause they are saving that stuff."

Marcus Allen played high school ball against my nephews. My brother hated him, still does .... I said I love that guy ... he can play. :pound:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, our team will be ready to run through a wall for that one. You saw what they did to MSU for payback and Dantonio even remarked I guess they didn't forget last year. If we get a chance, we will do whatever we can to pile it on. I will be happy with a 1 point win, but would love to beat the shit out of them

I think we are definitely holding some stuff back. Franklin pretty much spelled that out and unless JoeMo got amnesia and forgot half his plays we used last year, we are definitely not opening up more than 1/2 of the O yet

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are right on there Bonham. I have seen some plays where well why don't they??? ..... and a few seconds later you say "oh yeah cause they are saving that stuff."

Marcus Allen played high school ball against my nephews. My brother hated him, still does .... I said I love that guy ... he can play. :pound:

I could see how you could hate playing against Marcus. He is a beast and isn't shy about letting you know it LOL

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is my nephew's team (Navorro's HS) beat Allen's and played for the State Championship. I think my brother had a problem with the athletic arrogance Marcus and his Dad had but hey, when you are good you should be a little arrogant.

One of Josh's teammates is a starting CB or Wisconsin. Two Jacobs brothers played at MD. One is still there. Most like my nephews played DII ball. The youngest dreamed of going to Penn State before he graduated.

Anyhow really glad that Marcus has done so well. A guy I worked with saw McSorely in HS. I told him he will probably have to play safety. There went my scouting career.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from if they are holding some plays until now we still have a RT problem and kicking problem. Yes we had a bye and hopefully they fixed the problem but now we play the ranked teams back to back to back and we need to start bringing our A game.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, well, in your defense, most thought the same about trace. I watched Polk's senior film and wondered who the hell the QB was and why we weren't recr
Aside from if they are holding some plays until now we still have a RT problem and kicking problem. Yes we had a bye and hopefully they fixed the problem but now we play the ranked teams back to back to back and we need to start bringing our A game.

Chaz Wright's ankle has been biggest problem at RT. Hopefully the 2 weeks of rest have hm at 100%