• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan football player pleads guilty to felony

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize the only way that someone sees what happens is if they are staring at her ass. When you are in line with your friends to get into a bar, do you spend the entire time staring at one girl's ass or do you talk to your friends? But yes no Michigan player ever does wrong.

Here you go @MAIZEandBLUE09, a Michigan homer who believes nothing happened. You have lost your crown as the biggest Wolverine slappy. Now you got to step your game up.

You do realize they caused a big scene by cutting in line and he argued with the girl AND HER FRIENDS before the 'sexual assault' happened. Or do u think he just was walking by and when no one was looking just grabbed the girl?

And nowhere will you see me say he did nothing wrong. It is blatantly obvious he was wasted, he was under aged, he was running his mouth, causing problems and then ran from the cops.

I honestly don't care if they boot him off the team or not. I'm not going to lose any sleep one way or another. If he had done what the MSU kids had done -- I'd be on here screaming for them to boot him not only off the team, but out of the school

jon2tanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,129.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm striking out up here in Washington. Maybe it's time to buy a ticket to Michigan. GAME ON!!!!