• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan beats Ohio!

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interestingly.... that is the exact same thing people said when rich rodriguez was hired.

They have been recruiting at a high, high level and its only a matter of time until that talent starts to show itself on the field. Rich Rod did not recruit the type of talent that Hoke is picking up at this point. RR also couldn't recruit on the D side of the ball. Hoke monster is getting kids that are build for his pro style game.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you want to talk about adding gray hairs......

I give Michigan somewhat of a pass because of the combination of let-down game/over looking a historically weak team, but holy bejesus not in my wildest dreams did I think Michigan would need a stop on 4th and goal on the 1 to beat Akron.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interestingly.... that is the exact same thing people said when rich rodriguez was hired.

Except, unlike Rich Rod, Hoke is producing pretty good teams. From the looks of it, IMO, we're better than we were towards the end of the Lloyd era.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have been recruiting at a high, high level and its only a matter of time until that talent starts to show itself on the field. Rich Rod did not recruit the type of talent that Hoke is picking up at this point. RR also couldn't recruit on the D side of the ball. Hoke monster is getting kids that are build for his pro style game.

I have to imagine this is true. Lloyd didn't even recruit at this level consistently. I also think we just have a bunch of young lineman at this point and that's the difference between this team being elite and this team being just simply good. Once these lines develop I think we'll be up there with the best of them.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither did the suckeyes.. You should be glad osu fucked up. Because Bama would have beatin osu worse than they beat ND.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

Alabama didn't deserve it either.

:wtf2:

Alabama was the best team in the country by far.

As for Akron bad game! Letdown! But a win. If Akron would have won it would have been the first B1G team they beat since they defeated OSU!

Hoke hasn't had a let down and miss a bowl. He hasn't finished last in the B1G. He is just getting his guys in place to run his schemes.

UofM will look 100% different if Hoke puts Derrick Green in the backfield and uses Fitz as a 3rd down back. Thats at least what I am hoping to see as they really need to tweak their running game.