• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Bennett article

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Bennett article:

The All-22 All-Stars: Michael Bennett, Seattle's Prodigal Son - The Triangle Blog - Grantland

We already had the Grantland article on Wagner, so I thought that we should give Bennett his due here also. We have not had much of a chance to see what he can do yet, but this article does get me excited over the possibilities.

If he shifts inside on passing downs, it really could be a huge force. If (when) we can get full strength and send Avril, Clemons, Bennett, and Irvin, it could really be deadly to opposing QBs.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice! I didn't even see that one. I love Grantland's heavy usage of the .gif too. It's a great way to illustrate what they're talking about without posting a full vid all the time.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice! I didn't even see that one. I love Grantland's heavy usage of the .gif too. It's a great way to illustrate what they're talking about without posting a full vid all the time.

The initial link from the Grantland page sends you to the wrong player. I had to go search by author and find the original article to post it.

If Bennett lives up to this review, then we really could have something here. I am getting more excited about the DLine despite the so-so performance against the Panthers.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had one play that I can remember last week and it was a facemask penalty, how much did he even play?