• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Miami Marlins vs Colorado Rockies Open Series Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you guys join me this season on the board following the Marlins. A good mix of young, emerging talent and proven veterans up and down the roster. Also a bright spot, the Marlins have a great deal of depth in their farm system at just about every position - in case of injury or lack of production.

Gonna be making a series thread for each series for us to discuss the games

Jon Morosi a national baseball writer is one of the few, if not the only guy who has the Fish taking a wild-card spot… Real Marlins fans know what the Fish did the last two times they won the WC.

I know last seasson was tough and most Marlins seasons are - But, join me for the ride this season… its going to be a fun ride… One thing these guys will not lack is hurt and hustle on a nightly basis… they will always play hard and until they are out of chances.

Go Fish!

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fernandez has looked good tonight. They need to get the bats going and give him some support.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not lookin forward to Fernandez being in the NL East for so many years to come. Dude is unfair filthy.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two weird plays in the field this inning have the Marlins set up. Now a hits batsman has the bases loaded and Giancarlo up.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right call to pull Fernandez there.

Would be nice to see Ozuna get his triple and cycle next AB.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hope you guys join me this season on the board following the Marlins. A good mix of young, emerging talent and proven veterans up and down the roster. Also a bright spot, the Marlins have a great deal of depth in their farm system at just about every position - in case of injury or lack of production.

Gonna be making a series thread for each series for us to discuss the games

Jon Morosi a national baseball writer is one of the few, if not the only guy who has the Fish taking a wild-card spot… Real Marlins fans know what the Fish did the last two times they won the WC.

I know last seasson was tough and most Marlins seasons are - But, join me for the ride this season… its going to be a fun ride… One thing these guys will not lack is hurt and hustle on a nightly basis… they will always play hard and until they are out of chances.

Go Fish!

Paolo - I'm a big Marlins fan too! As a matter of fact, me and my bride are going to the game this coming Saturday. I'll join up with you guys this Summer on the board posting away about the Marlins and baseball in general. We'll have a lot of fun.

As for last nite's game, that was an outstanding performance by the Marlins team as a whole. Fernandez, of course, is a fantastic talent on his way to a great career, possibly one day to be considered among the best pitchers ever. We'll have to wait and see about that, but I sure like what I see now. He has a great breaking-ball! Don't you wish you were given that kind of talent? I sure do!

I'll talk with you guys during tonite's game.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to have all you guys on board. Been a good couple of games so far. Hopefully we can clinch the series tomorrow.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to go back to 2009, when #Marlins won their first four to find back-to-back wins to open an #MLB season.

Marlins will try to win the series and set up for the sweep tomorrow with a win today. Henderson Alvarez on the hill.

Eovaldi was good yesterday - got into some jams but he was solid otherwise. Our rotation is our strength so far. Bullpen has to follow it up. Offense doing enough. Defense needs to remain solid. We can have a good season. This team plays hard - that will never be questioned.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to go back to 2009, when #Marlins won their first four to find back-to-back wins to open an #MLB season.