• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Heat Regular Season Schedule predictions and other predictions

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you guys like predicting stuff. So here is a thread dedicated to that. I will post the schedule and you can predict win or loss for the Heat , and of course, record.

Predict final roster and bench guys.
Predict how many games our starting 5 actually plays together
Predict the how many games Wade sits out this season - I will set the over under at 10 and take the over - And I will set the over under at the half way point of the 1st quarter in how long it takes for people in here to start complaining about stuff Spo does and calling for his head.
Predict anything else you want!
I will create a regular season thread to follow all the games. This season will be a wild ride but maybe with better results than last season.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will bring a lot of happiness to some - Spo wants to build depth in pre-season because as Ira quoted him saying - that there will be nights where regulars don't play especially on b2b nights

The Heat are surely happy that winning the division is even less important now.

Schedule

Here is the schedule

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First prediction.

Paolo will cry when Wade misses a game.

He will always cry when they lose a game as he is expecting them to go 82-0.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I knew I missed something. Predicting how long it would take bks to act like the little girl she is and the big pussy she is known to be.

I have never cried when he misses a g game - maybe ill cry when he does play in a regular season game since I know thats become such a tough thing for him to accomplish the last few seasons.

And, I have never predicted the Heat to go 82-0 except for then I use them on my PS4 - However, with the way seeing for the playoffs works now, they can't afford to lose games simply because the little bitch decided to sit out the game for no reason.

Oh btw, of course Shabazz Napier hit the game winning shot to beat the Heat in the second pre-season game tonight - the guy we gave up on to basically GIVE Tyler Johnson a roster spot. A guy that may be as inactive this season as Scrub Battier was in his career with the Heat - ok thats enough of that.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt take long for the pigeon to bring up Battier, who hasnt even played in 2 years.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
LOL. The pigeon. After seeing a small sample size, either this team is holding back or it might be a big struggle getting a 6th or 7th seed. I have seen some predicting us to finsih under 500. Seems like Dragic and Wade are not a good mix and with Bosh and Hassan, the team is not running enough to take advantage of Dragic. May be a long season. Hope not, bu my prediction is not ovely optimistic.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are never optimistic. Its only preseason - thats why I haven't watched - there is nothing to make of whats going on in pre-season. Pretty sure things will be different and better once the regular season starts

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You are never optimistic. Its only preseason - thats why I haven't watched - there is nothing to make of whats going on in pre-season. Pretty sure things will be different and better once the regular season starts

Wrong pigeon...I was very optimistic when we won our two titles. I remember you and others not being very optimistic when Boston and San Antonio were up 3-2, and I said we got this. So I have been very optimistic. I was realistic last year and we did finish various games under 500 and finished with a lotto pick. I call them like I see them. Hope we do gel, but not sure they have figured out how to maximize Dragic and play with pace. We shall see.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong pigeon...I was very optimistic when we won our two titles. I remember you and others not being very optimistic when Boston and San Antonio were up 3-2, and I said we got this. So I have been very optimistic. I was realistic last year and we did finish various games under 500 and finished with a lotto pick. I call them like I see them. Hope we do gel, but not sure they have figured out how to maximize Dragic and play with pace. We shall see.

If anything, I was the doom n' gloom and board pessimist. You've been the beacon of positivity, Andre. Good to have the gang back discussing Heat games.