• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Heat month of December Game Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 days off now and hopefully a healthier roster when they take the court January 3rd vs Detroit

Like I said last night, dont get your hopes up on the injury situation. Just let that situation play itself out on its own.

In other news, not looking good for the Canes and CMR is having a meltdown on the field - an underwhelming defense outside of creating turnovers and a QB that cant make basic throws will do that to you I guess.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said last night, dont get your hopes up on the injury situation. Just let that situation play itself out on its own.

In other news, not looking good for the Canes and CMR is having a meltdown on the field - an underwhelming defense outside of creating turnovers and a QB that cant make basic throws will do that to you I guess.

I'm going to get my hopes up at least on Johnson. Not expecting Waiters back but my guess is Johnson is a go on Wednesday, Winslow is a question mark, and Waiters is out

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Happy New Year Gentlemen! At least we end 2017 with a win and above 500. Nice play in the second half. Would be good to see what these guys could do if healthy.

Shame on the Canes. They had a good year. Need some talent upgrades at certain key positions.

Wishing everyone a great 2018!

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports are that the Heat will sign Derrick Jones Jr, a guard out of UNLV who spend some time with the Suns.

They have released Matt Williams Jr - these moves could signal the return of some of our injured guys soon - as well it could be nothing more than the time on MWJrs two-way contract expiring.

Walton's days are also coming to a close in that regard as well.