• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Heat Game Thread for March

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable, I say a guy who was 0-8 and minus 14 on the court was awful in this game and a clown on here calls me an idiot. LOL. I guess you would say he was good?! The only person with less sense than you was Spolestra for playing him and Winslow as much as they did. Our young guys got cocky for this one and paid for it. I never said they were not performing well otherwise, but they had a horrible night and were outplayed on both sides of the floor. Further, the Heat continue to struggle significantly in the 3rd quarter and have for sometime. When it becomes a trend, you have to start looking for causes and answers but some on here are too obstinate to do so and resort to name calling so perhaps better for them to be here by themselves and rant and rave like clowns over how great a coach is who consistently makes stellar halftime adjustments to help his team win the 3rd, a guy who criticizes constantly a player who helped bring him 3 championships and another who is a consummate winner. Enjoy Paula bksballer.

The other day the Heat did great in the third quarter and won. You were of course absent as you usually are when the Heat are doing well for parts of a game and when they win. Proving once again you are nothing but some piece of shit fake fan who has nothing of value to say except for when the team is in a bad situation. You hide when they win and things are going well and come up with some bogus story as to why you weren't around.

The Ultimate pussy should be your new screen name.

Again, as to being critical to your husband Wade -- sorry for being critical of someone who is deserving of it -- more sorry that you are so stuck in the past about him and don't realize that these days he is just washed up and is no longer the guy that brought us those 3 championships - which by the way he needed help to get, whether it be by Lebron, Shaq -- And..... Spo the guy that made him into the H.O.F player he has turned out to be with all that time and work Spo put in with him when Wade came into the league. By the way, I have always been appreciative of what he has done for this organization -- Ive said it time and again. You just choose not to see that and just see the criticism that gets you butthurt.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broken record. What Shane moment is that? The one where he wins an NCAA championship or where he wins 2 NBA titles? He was with the Heat 3 years and made it to 3 finals. Big 3 never won a championship without him.

The Shane the led the Heat in fouling jump shooters especially when they were shooting 3's -- everyone here knows he made a career out of that while with the Heat. You are the only idiot who doesn't see it.

As always said, he had nothing to do with our titles -- the only time he has ever been relevant in basketball was in a Duke uniform -- who I often rooted for and still do along with the Canes

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You would think this helps our cause but we all know better with this team