• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins Wildcard Round Game Thread

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Miami faithful! :suds:

Obviously not exactly the way you guys wanted the season to end. Unfortunate how undermanned the Dolphins seemed to be. Wished to have faced off at full strength but oh well. Still, there's a lot to be excited about with what Adam Gase has been doing down there in Miami. Everybody was so quick to write off the Dolphins this season after they started off 1-4 but look where they ended up. I have no doubt the Dolphins will be right back in the thick of things next season.

Good luck this offseason!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Miami faithful! :suds:

Obviously not exactly the way you guys wanted the season to end. Unfortunate how undermanned the Dolphins seemed to be. Wished to have faced off at full strength but oh well. Still, there's a lot to be excited about with what Adam Gase has been doing down there in Miami. Everybody was so quick to write off the Dolphins this season after they started off 1-4 but look where they ended up. I have no doubt the Dolphins will be right back in the thick of things next season.

Good luck this offseason!
Good luck take out the patsies if you make it and all will be well. It is too bad but injuries are part of the game. Need better depth and I have faith they'll get there good learning experience.