• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins Wildcard Round Game Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another stellar throw from Matt Moore to stick the dagger. Once again his gun-slingers mentality bites us in the ass.

Lets hope this fan base never takes Tannehill, flawed as he may be -- for granted anymore. Add backup QB to our off-season wishlist. We need someone who we can really rely on there and someone who will give RT real competition and make him better.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it that the Steelers thought about going for it there - stick it to this soft defense letting them know they are not feared.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO and we jump off-sides again on 4th and 3.

Adam Gase and the Fins should just close the door on Vance Joseph when this game is over. Dont let him back in the locker-room. Dont let him on the bus/plan ride back to Miami/Davie - just give him his walking papers.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers should be good for another 2-3 more TDs before this one is over

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO and we jump off-sides again on 4th and 3.

Adam Gase and the Fins should just close the door on Vance Joseph when this game is over. Dont let him back in the locker-room. Dont let him on the bus/plan ride back to Miami/Davie - just give him his walking papers.
Bro they tried to block the FG he jumped early had nothing to do with Joseph.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro they tried to block the FG he jumped early had nothing to do with Joseph.

Well, Rizzi is actually the ST coach but in that regard since you have a mix of both units - both coaches on both sides of the ball are to blame for that disasters whether they were going for the block or not

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe my 17+ lose was a little off target.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 straight turnovers and again empty backfield otherwise he could have dumped it off.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now they can T off on them having to pass....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Rizzi is actually the ST coach but in that regard since you have a mix of both units - both coaches on both sides of the ball are to blame for that disasters whether they were going for the block or not
How about blaming lippett for jumping early? He was timing it to make the block. I don't even blame anyone on that call as they were doing anything they can to try to get back into this. Never give up!

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about blaming lippett for jumping early? He was timing it to make the block. I don't even blame anyone on that call as they were doing anything they can to try to get back into this. Never give up!

First and foremost, I am all for a guy giving it his all until the bitter end - no matter the outcome. But every once in a while you have to choose your battles and let one go -- that day is today for us.

And, yes Lippett deserves ultimate blame there - Not a single person involved should get a free pass though

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A worthless TD in true fins form

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make of it what you will and believe what you want - but multiple Fins beat writers are mentioning via social media about how Rizzi and Dolphins coaches were cautioning the players in practice about taking such leaps like that one Lippett took. Lack of discipline yet again.

Dont be fooled by the 30-12 final score -- it should've been much worse - Fins deserved it. On to the off-season thread we go

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make of it what you will and believe what you want - but multiple Fins beat writers are mentioning via social media about how Rizzi and Dolphins coaches were cautioning the players in practice about taking such leaps like that one Lippett took. Lack of discipline yet again.

Dont be fooled by the 30-12 final score -- it should've been much worse - Fins deserved it. On to the off-season thread we go
Rizzi must of made the call they tried which is fine as they were hoping to keep it within 2 scores makes sense.

But they didn't lose the game from that play they lost because they couldn't run, stop the run and protect the ball. Moore did his best he's a decent backup but he's a backup.

They need to add olinemen but better than the past as Gase got rid of some bums that philbin didn't want to cut, D all over the place plus better depth and it wouldn't hurt to find another TE or QB late. Maybe duarte will improve next year or Jordan comes back to help.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duarte is very talented but extremly young still and raw.

Cameron might retire because of the concussions.

TEs will be there for the taking early -- But, if the Fins can continue to develop what they got out of Dion Sims late in the season - he can certainly be a viable option as we also develop Durate and maybe another TE - maybe in later rounds instead of so early.

QB also a position that should be pursued in the mid-to-late rounds.

Early on we need maybe another WR - as we may lose Stills - we have Carroo and Grant plus already Parker and Landry but you always need depth there and the WR position in the draft is growing almost daily now as far as names and quality on the list.

We have Alonso and every now and then, when healthy, Jelani Jenkins gets it done -- but we need LBs that can football and can and are willing to tackle - can defend against screens - RBs and TEs. Depth in the secondary.

I think we can make do with what we have at OL -- we may just need more depth there -- plus add to that in FA better. DL is surely needed in case Wake is done or goes elsewhere - lost Jason Jones recently.

Dion Jordan will get his shot -- he will just have to make the best of it on and off the field

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duarte is very talented but extremly young still and raw.

Cameron might retire because of the concussions.

TEs will be there for the taking early -- But, if the Fins can continue to develop what they got out of Dion Sims late in the season - he can certainly be a viable option as we also develop Durate and maybe another TE - maybe in later rounds instead of so early.

QB also a position that should be pursued in the mid-to-late rounds.

Early on we need maybe another WR - as we may lose Stills - we have Carroo and Grant plus already Parker and Landry but you always need depth there and the WR position in the draft is growing almost daily now as far as names and quality on the list.

We have Alonso and every now and then, when healthy, Jelani Jenkins gets it done -- but we need LBs that can football and can and are willing to tackle - can defend against screens - RBs and TEs. Depth in the secondary.

I think we can make do with what we have at OL -- we may just need more depth there -- plus add to that in FA better. DL is surely needed in case Wake is done or goes elsewhere - lost Jason Jones recently.

Dion Jordan will get his shot -- he will just have to make the best of it on and off the field
Yep pretty much It although I'm more worried about oline overall talent and depth than WR. But first and foremost defence especially LB to stop the run. If Jordan comes back that would help the dline but may need another DT as they were getting run on too. CB safeties need it all.

FA should take care of some of this.... So I'm confident that they can fill the holes and improve. Thats all that we can ask for at this point this year was a bonus!

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have talent in our youngsters in our secondary - so depth is what we need there.

LBs is a must.

CFB national championship is tomorrow and draft entry deadline is around the corner so we can soon better evaluate the available players.

Indeed a disappointing end to the season but it was quite the ride and surely better days ahead -- The right moves just have to be made.

At least now we can enjoy the post-season without our health being a concern.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought of something - my feelings towards our DC is no secret. I think he should be gone whether he is fired as an HC/DC elsewhere first or if we fire him first(we should do this first instead)

Who we have running the defense next season and that coaches philosophy will obviously be important to note when draft time comes around.

My beef with him has always been his scheme/play calling and his inability to make adjustments and put his guys in position to succeed -- injuries aside.

I have a feeling AG will do a better job at picking the right guy to fit our defense and what he wants out of that unit with what we got.

Cant think of all the names off the top of my head -- but Jim Schwartz is as good as it gets out there -- Former Lion HC who coached Suh and helped him succeed - We have and should retain Washburn who also coached him in DET.

I will list more as they come to mind and available

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would consider Rex Ryan, but not his idiot brother