• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins Week 13 Game Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worthless to try and "ice" one of the best kickers in the league with a timeout -- now a 24-0 deficit into the half.

Fins need to just get back on a plane to miami and prepare for Arizona now

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So social media is blaming the custom made cleats the Fins were wearing and bad field conditions for our struggles so far.

To that point, I'm all for guys honoring or supporting a cause in whatever way possible - but, see -- this is why the league has uniform rules in place -- its not to make things boring or anything, its to keep things in order and safe out there -- There is a high level of silliness in guys going on the field trying to make a fashion statement with what they wear -- when it increases chances of injury, even more so.

The league should've said guys could wear this gear today for pre-game warmups but back to regular stuff once the game started.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
penalty and INT kill another drive for Fins -- Brilliant... This game is over. Time to start next game thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Dolphins... They finally throw their first punch in this one when its already been decided

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad we are losing this game and doing so in this manner.

This team, like all others is flawed, and that was masked in the wins. This team has issues especially on the defensive side of the ball --- and the clutch moments to seal some games of late have disguised the many issues this team has defensively.

The Fins continue to refuse to create pressure with their entire defense -- We play coverage way off.

The Ravens made THEMSELVES one dimensional today, and our defense could do nothing about it.

Vance Joseph needs to be gone if not at some point before the end of season -- surely it should be the first off-season move made before any other.

And the Fins front office needs to end their streak of going after Cincy defensive coaches as DCs -- it just doesn't work. Stop

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual, especially due to the picks, Tannehill will get the blame today -- But we refused to set the tone on either side of the ball and played from behind all game -- He's gotten no help from anyone around him today including coaching.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing the "franchise" QB was on his game.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confident that if they stop the run they will win this game. On offence they simply need to be balanced and they'll score enough points.
Wow was I wrong! Ravens got away with being one dimensional and destroyed the pass D. Although only a handful of players actually showed up very disappointing. Maxwell wasn't bad the rest of the D shit Ajayi was good but being down 21 points took him out of the game. Need Howard back and it would be great if Jordan can get his shit together to help the team...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to address the kicker position in the off-season -- Andrew Franks is simply not nearly as reliable as he needs to be.

The fins, and all teams need to scout the position better taking the new FG/XPs dynamic into consideration.
Yes I agree I have no confidence in him either. It costs them games would have helped today change the momentum but instead blows it...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vance Joseph and Dolphins D insist on continuing to play off coverage -- they refuse to pressure
I think that they were doing this to protect some of the CB's they just aren't good enough yet. Getting Howard back will help but the ravens figured this out and torched them.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad we are losing this game and doing so in this manner.

This team, like all others is flawed, and that was masked in the wins. This team has issues especially on the defensive side of the ball --- and the clutch moments to seal some games of late have disguised the many issues this team has defensively.

The Fins continue to refuse to create pressure with their entire defense -- We play coverage way off.

The Ravens made THEMSELVES one dimensional today, and our defense could do nothing about it.

Vance Joseph needs to be gone if not at some point before the end of season -- surely it should be the first off-season move made before any other.

And the Fins front office needs to end their streak of going after Cincy defensive coaches as DCs -- it just doesn't work. Stop
I don't know if this is all on Vance we all knew that the DB's weren't very good if anything his game plans made them better and hid their deficiencies. Ravens just figured it out and flaco was flawless for the most part. On top of it they lost Howard and Jones making the secondary even worse. I definitely draft a CB in the first round...then more oline.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing the "franchise" QB was on his game.
They all stunk didn't get on the plane. I guess it happens but it really sucks as this would have been a real nice win.