• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins vs New England Cheatriots NFL Week 1

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good start for the Fins they needed this more than the pats but if they go down and lose to the bills it won't matter as much.

I gave pats fans all kinds of outs...heat, good Miami Dline, new offense but most pats fans thought that they matched up well and some even said blow out. Sorry that your kitty got heat exhaustion watching brady on the ground all day!:suds:
yup,.....my ~kitty~ was (in-heat) all day today,....I had to throw a bucket of ice/water on her to calm-down,.....must be *men-a-paws*....??

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*sniffl*,.....I just realized the pats are at the bottom in the AFC-East/standings,....*sob/blowz-noze*.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, large Marge, but looks like the Fins beat the shit out of the Pats. I'm sure things could be different on return trip. but for now, go back to your board

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Homer you were saying..... I did in fact have a tear of happiness fall into my beer but that's as far as that got. Looks like Wake and Moreno spoiled your prediction in a big way!

Big games for both teams next week will be interesting especially if the vikes run it down the pats throats...:clap:

:suds:

C'mon, you know we let you win!

Great game by the fins. A solid ass-kicking all around. It's a long season though and the last time we lost the opener, we won the closer.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

C'mon, you know we let you win!

Great game by the fins. A solid ass-kicking all around. It's a long season though and the last time we lost the opener, we won the closer.

Yep definitely a long season lots can happen I'm definitely not writing anyone off but if the Fins had lost I know everyone would be writing them off already. What a crazy game!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was a combination of Phins Playing solidly and Pats being flat. Home field is always a factor on week one.

Phins gave you guys a lot to be upbeat about. Cripes, Moreno practically beat us single hand-idly.

If I may steal from our dear departed briz.....YOU GUYS PLAYED YOUR SUPERBOWL AGAINST US!!!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was a combination of Phins Playing solidly and Pats being flat. Home field is always a factor on week one.

Phins gave you guys a lot to be upbeat about. Cripes, Moreno practically beat us single hand-idly.

If I may steal from our dear departed briz.....YOU GUYS PLAYED YOUR SUPERBOWL AGAINST US!!!

I'm not even sure of that NEH because they didn't exactly fire on all cylinders yesterday either. I think that they can be a lot better once the offense becomes second nature. Even the D can be better when they add Jordan and Jones. If they progress this year the could do some damage as a good D can carry you a long way especially if the offense can be better than average which I believe that they can if the run game continues to produce.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What happened to Briz? Always loved that guys crazy predictions and thoughts on the NFL. I just figured he had morphed into BigKen.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, this anti-pats board banned him.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we are arrogant pricks. Can you imagine the fins fans if you guys beat Denver this weekend?

Good luck. I'm rooting for Miami.....

Hey we're just looking for a win on the road. No reason to be arrogant either way unless we win a bowl! I'd just be happy not arrogant!