• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say good for them. They worked for the respect they've gotten.

Meanwhile, I'm more than fine with the rankings of you fine gentlemen. I really don't feel at a disadvantage reading the thoughts of Treff over Tristan Cockroft. Or SP over Stephania Bell for injuries. Or Better than Average Joe over Matt Whalberg. Or Lefty and Bandit over Jamie Eisenberg and Dave Richard. Or Smitty over Fabiano. Or Milk and Foot over "bold predictions". Or Chef over Adam Rank on trade advice. Or BKS and Face over the "Football Guys".

Or Tlance over the Fantasypros champion.... etc.

MBBRL :rockon: ........the :billb:of Fantasy!

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Who is Adam Rank? :scratch::scratch::scratch:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After a tough fantasy day at the office ....

Adam Rank.jpg

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug Whaley - G - Bills
Jerry Sullivan of the Buffalo News believes it's "only a matter of time" until the Bills fire GM Doug Whaley.

Whaley has been at odds with new coach Sean McDermott seemingly since the day McDermott was hired. Sullivan believes Whaley has already lost the power struggle, with McDermott emerging as the team's "voice." We saw this play out early in the month when Buffalo kept Tyrod Taylor on a restructured deal, a decision that was heavily influenced by McDermott. Sullivan believes Whaley's exodus could occur after the draft. At that point, McDermott would likely bring in a GM of his choosing. Sullivan mentioned Panthers director of player personnel Don Gregory as a possible replacement for Whaley.

:hammer: :nutswing: :thrasher: :cheer2: :rockon:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug Whaley - G - Bills
Jerry Sullivan of the Buffalo News believes it's "only a matter of time" until the Bills fire GM Doug Whaley.

:hammer: :nutswing: :thrasher: :cheer2: :rockon:

Don't take the moth balls off your hammer pants just yet.
Bills are much like the Patriots in their decisions making - never know what they will do next.
Just seems to pan out better in Foxborro than it does in Buffalo.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft is only 10 days away!!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must say- It is nice to get back on the boards after my busy season. It has taken some time to try to catch up on some of these threads. Don't think I covered it all but I got a flavor of whats been going on.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must say- It is nice to get back on the boards after my busy season. It has taken some time to try to catch up on some of these threads. Don't think I covered it all but I got a flavor of whats been going on.

Glad to have you back partner !!!!!!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hearing rumors that the Browns are considering Trubisky at pick 1?

Are they for real?

They have a second pick in the first half of the first round also. Trubisky could easily still be on the board. Even if he isn't, Garrett is the real deal. I would be perfectly OK with the Skins trading Cousins for Garrett.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are they for real?

They have a second pick in the first half of the first round also. Trubisky could easily still be on the board. Even if he isn't, Garrett is the real deal. I would be perfectly OK with the Skins trading Cousins for Garrett.
Maybe its a ploy to rouse trade interest from teams like SF, CHI, JAX or NYJ? Hell, even BUF? You have to imagine at least 1 of those teams is taking a serious look at Trubisky. But I still don't think there's any way they could pass on Garrett without receiving a huuuuge haul for it.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe its a ploy to rouse trade interest from teams like SF, CHI, JAX or NYJ?
I think you can count CHI out.
Word on local sports talk radio is that Trubisky only started 13 games and took 1 snap (out of 386) under center.
To the pundits here, that doesn't make him "NFL ready" or a first round pick.
But the pundits aren't making the selection either.
Someone desperate for a QB will grab him.
I think the Bears have their eye on Davis Webb if I heard right. Wasn't he Jason Bourne?
Can't wait for Thursday.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you can count CHI out.
Word on local sports talk radio is that Trubisky only started 13 games and took 1 snap (out of 386) under center.
To the pundits here, that doesn't make him "NFL ready" or a first round pick.
But someone desperate for a QB will grab him.
Can't wait for Thursday.
FWIW, I don't believe any of the QBs in this class are "NFL ready"... Desperation will definitely be the biggest factor on Thursday. Lots of coaches & GM's being pressured for results by ownership & fans has to weigh heavy on these decisions.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, I don't believe any of the QBs in this class are "NFL ready"... Desperation will definitely be the biggest factor on Thursday. Lots of coaches & GM's being pressured for results by ownership & fans has to weigh heavy on these decisions.
I rely on word of mouth about the rookies. Just don't follow college ball that closely.
That may be why the Bears are targeting Webb.
They expect him to be there in the later rounds and view all of these QB really as projects.
Unless this is misinformation or fake news, I don't expect the Bears to pick a QB day 1.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rely on word of mouth about the rookies. Just don't follow college ball that closely.
That may be why the Bears are targeting Webb.
They expect him to be there in the later rounds and view all of these QB really as projects.
Unless this is misinformation or fake news, I don't expect the Bears to pick a QB day 1.
I'm sort of a mock-nut around this time of year so I always find the way the draft unfolds to be very interesting. For as much time & effort I put into these mocks, its rare that I get more than 25-30% of the picks correct in the 1st Rd. What we fans & even analysts see, read & hear is through a heavily screened, blinded & tinted window. It's all an "educated guessing game" of sorts.

I like Webb. Chicago would be a great place for him.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are they for real?

I think the hype is fading from Garrett he really disappeared against tougher competition and 16 out of his 31 career sacks came in the 5 games he had against FCS schools(only 12 sacks in 22 games against the SEC) if i were in the Browns place i'd take what i could get to move back a few spots and grab a QB.