• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Falcons scored their 4th TD I turned to my buddy and told him that they would need to score more than that to win and he laughed. That defense was completely out of gas by the end of the game.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is OT but I'll post here anyway. There is some real funny business taking place in one of my fantasy basketball leagues. Teams at the bottom are trading away their best players and not getting back equal value. They just happened to be trading these guys to the top 2 teams in the league.

@tlance tell me what you think about the following trades and let me know if it is not very suspicious.

Trade 1- Ariza and Millsap for TJ Warren and Marcus Morris

Trade 2- Lou Will and Porzingis for Jordan Clarkson and Ryan Anderson

Trade 3- James Harden for Reggie Jackson and Elfrid Payton

The 2nd place team now has Millsap, Harden, Irving, Love, and Gordon Hayward on the same team

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is OT but I'll post here anyway. There is some real funny business taking place in one of my fantasy basketball leagues. Teams at the bottom are trading away their best players and not getting back equal value. They just happened to be trading these guys to the top 2 teams in the league.

@tlance tell me what you think about the following trades and let me know if it is not very suspicious.

The 2nd place team now has Millsap, Harden, Irving, Love, and Gordon Hayward on the same team
harden for jackson and payton LMAO, yeah those trdes suck

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
harden for jackson and payton LMAO, yeah those trdes suck

Yeah man it's really pissing me off. I had a damn good team and is currently on a hot streak. I never been one to sell my team away to help others just because my team sucks. I actually enjoy playing the spoiler role.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah man it's really pissing me off. I had a damn good team and is currently on a hot streak. I never been one to sell my team away to help others just because my team sucks. I actually enjoy playing the spoiler role.
right, that's some serious shit, money league?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this part of your bucket list?
And oh yeah, I'm very jealous.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to rub it in - but this is Lefty's workplace and 'tools'. Retirement is tough. .....

View attachment 155113
Nice! I just worked 16 out of 17 days this month, half a dozen were 12 hour days. Some day hope to be doing the same as you. I'll probably kick the bucket first though.:rolleyes2:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice! I just worked 16 out of 17 days this month, half a dozen were 12 hour days. Some day hope to be doing the same as you. I'll probably kick the bucket first though.:rolleyes2:

Hang in there - your time will come. The stars will align for you some day.
I was just lucky enough to have a job I greatly enjoyed for many years - and the resources to get out when the space program started to turn for the worse. ....

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. Those trades suck. Especially the Harden deal. Just not nearly enough unless it is a keeper league and round drafted matters.

If it is not a keeper, those bottom teams should not be making deals like these.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like the new guy at roto has been reading our Golden Mountain saga and decided to incorporate it into his writings as well. Glad to see it's catching on ;)

Finding Your Fantasy Kicker - Rotoworld.com

I think some of those guys spend too much time trying to make stats say something. The #2 kicker (1pt behind the leader) in league pts played for a team that was #12 in passing yds and 17th in total yds. ...... sometimes having a big leg with accuracy trumps what seems to be more opportunities. ...... BTW - like the Golden Mountain reference - let it never be forgotten !!!!!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some of those guys spend too much time trying to make stats say something. The #2 kicker (1pt behind the leader) in league pts played for a team that was #12 in passing yds and 17th in total yds. ...... sometimes having a big leg with accuracy trumps what seems to be more opportunities.
Well, I like the fact the "new guy" tried to make a statistical connection between offenses and kickers.
But I'm with Lefty.
I think he needs to look at other factors.
Perhaps offenses that are terrible in the red zone.
Or perhaps decent offenses that are terrible on 3rd down efficiency.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who are these people? Everyone knows Reggie retired years ago! Not to mention being included in a trade with a guy named Elfrid! :pound::pound::pound:

elf-will-ferrell-quotes-5.gif

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is everyone's thoughts on Keith Marshall? He obviously missed all of last season and Kelley had a solid rookie campaign. Does he make some noise this year?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is everyone's thoughts on Keith Marshall? He obviously missed all of last season and Kelley had a solid rookie campaign. Does he make some noise this year?

Well, it seems the guy just cannot stay on the field (college and 1st yr pro). Imagine the talent is certainly there, but if you can't be relied upon to be in there to show it - well, you become practice squad material pretty quickly. .....