• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mercy rule rules!

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
big win for the huskers over the sooners. 10-0, called after the 7th.
tom lemke pitched all 7 innings and faced only 25 batters.

for those who don't speak baseball, khiry cooper went 0-3 and was responsible for leaving 2 men on base. team total lob was 6. a more than adequate result.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lemke was absolutely dealing today. He had 7 strike outs through the first 3 innings. Oklahoma had 3 hits for the game and they all came in the 5th inning. 5 of the first 6 innings were 3 up and 3 down. The 7th inning was basically 3 up and 3 down but after a dropped strike 3 the Oklahoma batter reached first and then Nebraska got the 3rd out right after that.

Of course the day that I talk about averaging 3 runs per game against the good teams Nebraska has faced they go out and score 3 runs in the first freaking inning.

On a funny note, Oklahoma has a shortstop named Caleb Bushyhead. I laughed every time I heard it this weekend.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'd be one thing if Cooper was jackie fuckin robinson and was just amazing at both sports, but he needs to get his shit together and realize that there was no reason he should have been drafted. He NEEDS to be participating in spring ball. We NEED receivers, I thought he could be a serious contributor, and he showed flashes last year. Dear Khiry: Stop dicking around with baseball, this is Nebraska.