1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Men's Basketball 2017

Discussion in 'University of Nevada, Las Vegas Rebels' started by mcnabb7542, Nov 3, 2017.

1. unlvmariners

unlvmariners Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

well barely beating Air Force is sad... but they did win at least...

all confidence I had in non conference is now gone. They don't look so good right now since conference started.

2. Peter Gozintite

Peter Gozintite Asshole

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,064

Yep. I think they thought they were hot shit after competeing with Az and other ooc teams. Conference is so much tougher. They dont look great. Watched them struggle with No Col, and then lose against boise. They look lazy on defense, and have lack of direction on offense as soon as things get tough. They strugle agaisnt the zone cuz nobody is moving without the ball, and even if one guy can break the zone down by penetrating, nobody seems ready for the pass, or the man driving isnt even looking for the open guy when 3 collapse on him. Not great so far.

3. Wamu

Wamu whats-a-matta-u?

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

The Runnin' Rebels didn't look good last night but I'm gonna be biased & blame it on the altitude. Hope they play better against N.M. on the 17th. I'm gonna try to get some tickets for the game on the 20th @ CSU. I'm only about an hour drive from Fort Collins.

4. BoiseStateFan27

BoiseStateFan27 Sir Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 341

Sad part is the so-called "experts" are treating us like it's last year's Mountain West.

Look at the Ken-Pom ratings, this league had like 6 teams in the top 70 last time I checked