• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Men's Basketball 2017

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win for you guys well done

I think we play SMU soon and that pretty much concludes the key non-conference games for the league

hopefully we dodge the landmines and return to being a multi-bid league

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win for you guys well done

I think we play SMU soon and that pretty much concludes the key non-conference games for the league

hopefully we dodge the landmines and return to being a multi-bid league
The conference should be able to get back to the point of multi bids. There seems to be good enough teams this season to get at least 2 bids but who knows, We will see how much we beat each other up in conference.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The conference should be able to get back to the point of multi bids. There seems to be good enough teams this season to get at least 2 bids but who knows, We will see how much we beat each other up in conference.

So far so good

we are in solid position thanks to the road win over Oregon and a win over Loyola-Chicago that's suddenly valuable thanks to them beating Florida

you guys crushed Utah and beat Illinois, lost out on some opportunities against Arizona and Northern Iowa, same for Nevada who beat Rhode Island and has a lot of road wins but missed close opportunities against Texas Tech and TCU

Wyoming has been ok at points

the rest of the conference is complete rubbish and we need to avoid losing to those teams

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rebs get the win on the road @ Pacific..
I watched most of it, I actually didn't think they played very good. Way too many turnovers, not the way they will want to play once the conference games start at least they got the win.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well 10-2 rolling towards conference play....

Lot of stuff to clean up, but it's given for team just learning how to play with each other.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well 10-2 rolling towards conference play....

Lot of stuff to clean up, but it's given for team just learning how to play with each other.
The turnovers are a concern, a lot of the turnovers have been poor decisions and what seems to be lack of experience for some of the guys. My other concern is the lack of road games and I wonder how well they will handle playing on the road against some of the conference teams.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The turnovers are a concern, a lot of the turnovers have been poor decisions and what seems to be lack of experience for some of the guys. My other concern is the lack of road games and I wonder how well they will handle playing on the road against some of the conference teams.

yeah the turnovers I feel is still learning each other. Road games can break a team, I like this group though I think if they can stay healthy they can go in and compete with anyone. Now is if they can keep going strong and make this a complete team.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah the turnovers I feel is still learning each other. Road games can break a team, I like this group though I think if they can stay healthy they can go in and compete with anyone. Now is if they can keep going strong and make this a complete team.
Yeah I like this group too. Playing the conference games will be a huge test. I am looking forward to the Boise State game, should be a good measuring stick.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I like this group too. Playing the conference games will be a huge test. I am looking forward to the Boise State game, should be a good measuring stick.

Yeah, if they gel like I think they can, they should be sitting pretty good for a big dance card...

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it man I haven't watched it yet, spoiled that for me thanks! LOL

LOL!! Sorry about that!

either way this league is strong so far this year...conference games are fun again!

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow first time this season I have seen them play down to a team this year.... not at all what I wanted to see. The road games are for sure going to be tough this year. team is too young.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave Rice is still an asshole.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointed in last nights game, falling behind by 15 didn't help. Did the announcers seem a bit weird to anyone? I thought they were a little goofy & possibly drinking @ the Jack Daniels bar (if it's still there) inside the T&M.

Also I will never say anything negative again about the Runnin' Rebels new floor after seeing San Jose's court. That thing is just terrible, right up there w/ Oregon's.