• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Melo gone

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants rings and Finals MVPs and not having to play with a ball hog more

lol It's amazing how butthurt the Thunder fans still are. Seems like every one of them is a crazy stalker ex-girlfriend.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion Scape, and I know you probably won't agree,

But I think had they traded Westbrook at any time, KD would still be there.

Hindsight is obviously 20-20, and it isn't like OKC is hurting today, but back when they traded Harden they could have received Quite a haul in a deal for Russ back then, and I truly believe they would have won titles.

That, and they also needed to move on from Scott Brooks sooner, and hire somebody not named Billy Donovan.

You are correct. I don't agree. Most people weren't that high on Westbrook at the time. People still thought Rose and Wall were better. He did have trade value but nothing like Durant. Hard had value but he was still a sixth man who had never proven anything without at least one of the big two.
I don't think Durant would have stayed but who knows. Hell the guy carried around a backpack with a Bible in it for a year so people would think he was a good person. I doubt anyone knows what goes on in his head.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol It's amazing how butthurt the Thunder fans still are. Seems like every one of them is a crazy stalker ex-girlfriend.

It had just been to long since you told everyone your opinion on something.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct. I don't agree. Most people weren't that high on Westbrook at the time. People still thought Rose and Wall were better. He did have trade value but nothing like Durant. Hard had value but he was still a sixth man who had never proven anything without at least one of the big two.
I don't think Durant would have stayed but who knows. Hell the guy carried around a backpack with a Bible in it for a year so people would think he was a good person. I doubt anyone knows what goes on in his head.

Hell, I will take it 1 step further.

No way to prove this, but I think if KD resigned long term, Russ would have gone to LA.

I really think Russ wanted his own team. And KD leaving was the best thing that ever happened for him personally. Because he got his own team and he became the franchise hero at the same time.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No way to prove this, but I think if KD resigned long term, Russ would have gone to LA.

I really think Russ wanted his own team. And KD leaving was the best thing that ever happened for him personally. Because he got his own team and he became the franchise hero at the same time.

Tlance you might be right. I sure can't prove it wrong. Russ defiantly has a big ego. Alpha to an extreme.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It had just been to long since you told everyone your opinion on something.

Um, okay?

I just don't get why Thunder fans are still so upset over a guy deciding what is best for him and doing it. Lakers fans weren't upset with Shaq for this long.

You guys are almost entering Dan Gilbert when Lebron left territory.

Reactions: DJ

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's eerily similar to Kobe when Shaq left. Kobe had little, if anything, to do with Shaq leaving, but I seriously doubt he shed a tear about it. He definitely wanted the challenge of carrying "his team".

Then he learned that he couldn't do it by himself.

If Westbrook has learned that, it would be a very good thing for the Thunder.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, okay?

I just don't get why Thunder fans are still so upset over a guy deciding what is best for him and doing it. Lakers fans weren't upset with Shaq for this long.

Zero issue with cup leaving. The issue is the way he left. Leading the Thunder to believe he was coming back. It's just like when Lebron left Cleveland. Not that he left but the way he left. Sorry you can't see that.

I get why GS fans defend his actions. I don't get why a Laker fan continues to defend his actions. Are you lonely?

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's eerily similar to Kobe when Shaq left. Kobe had little, if anything, to do with Shaq leaving, but I seriously doubt he shed a tear about it. He definitely wanted the challenge of carrying "his team".

Then he learned that he couldn't do it by himself.

If Westbrook has learned that, it would be a very good thing for the Thunder.

If you watched the show when they did together the admitted they didn't like each other. Kobe was the alpha just like Westbrook.

I agree with you about Westbrook learning that lesson.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, okay?

Honestly the funniest part at this point is that it won’t die because of Durant’s insecurity.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly the funniest part at this point is that it won’t die because of Durant’s insecurity.

Back in the world of reality, it has died everywhere until some butthurt jilted OKC girlfriend brings it up. A shit ton of big names have changed teams since then, with some of them doing it in even more bizarre fashion (ahem, Kawhi...). I don't see Spurs fans making cry cry faces about him the way you do about KD. There's some memes sure, but I doubt in 2 years they will still be in their feels like you are.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in the world of reality, it has died everywhere until some butthurt jilted OKC girlfriend brings it up. A shit ton of big names have changed teams since then, with some of them doing it in even more bizarre fashion (ahem, Kawhi...). I don't see Spurs fans making cry cry faces about him the way you do about KD. There's some memes sure, but I doubt in 2 years they will still be in their feels like you are.

Because Kawhi and cup left the exact same way.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because the OKC fans made fake twitter accounts.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EagerAbsoluteBabirusa-max-1mb.gif

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really don't see the difference.

I do see the difference, and if anything it just makes you girls look even gheyer. Kawhi left in way weirder fashion than KD. I'm saying try to emulate Spurs fans and let it go. The rest of the NBA fan world has.

Reactions: DJ

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do see the difference, and if anything it just makes you girls look even gheyer. Kawhi left in way weirder fashion than KD. I'm saying try to emulate Spurs fans and let it go. The rest of the NBA fan world has.

You're in the gheye capital of the world and you still want to throw that out? Do you call people girls because it's something you have no use for?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're in the gheye capital of the world and you still want to throw that out? Do you call people girls because it's something you have no use for?
Oh dear, that's what you're going with? Here's a tip, most straight guys are secure enough to not care if you call them gay. And the dummies who think it's a sick burn are outing themselves as very insecure....