• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Me thinks its time to go to an 8 team playoff

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this juncture, they need to throw out conference champions and please don’t point to OU’s Conference Championship this year the reason why they got in. As for UCF, didn’t they go undefeated, won Conference Championship, and were a hot team?
I think OU got in because they CRUSHED tOSU.
Yeah, UCF had a good year. But they aren't in the SEC.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep thinking that...........ridiculous. Come on people, TEAMS play ball, leagues don't. UCF had a great team and deserved a shot. Whether they won or lost the game was not important. How many times have we watched a B11 team get their ass handed to them in BSC and "playoff" games???

In an 8 Team format..

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no reason why a league champ should be excluded. Alabama got a free bye week and now I expect the more rested team to win it all.

I am for an 8 team format with no long breaks in between the games. Guarantee every conference champion and at least one group of 5 participant. At large teams get the lowest seeds as they did not have to play a conference championship game. Give the higher seeds home field for the first round.

Cut the amount of bowls in half and let the remaining bowls have games the first week of the season when they matter.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but after beating a clumsy Auburn we would watch them totally buttplugged by a Georgia or Alabama and complain about how lopsided the game was

I am not sure why that is important, teams get blasted all the time during the playoffs, but more importantly than that we will never know.....