• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McKinney

whomperwauson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a fan of McKinney after the Bowl game against OU and I tossed up much of the poor play calling this season to Spav, but after the most recent Media day I have done a 180. McKinney claimed that there were no short yardage or goal line opportunities to run Tra Carson when in fact there most definitely was. McKinney claimed that the reason we abandoned the running game was because we got down by 2 touchdowns and we needed to score quickly as if the game is not 60 minutes and apparently getting their offense back on the field quickly while they have the momentum is not really a bad thing. Then he claimed there were not many opportunities to run because we were down early. Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?!! Just because we get down early we abandon the run game and make ourselves one dimensional? Did he not watch the Bama game when they got down early and ran the ball focused on getting individual 1st downs and ended up winning the game.

I mean WOW....just WOW...a complete lack of football sense on display. Suddenly I feel as though he needs to lose his play calling duties immediately.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a fan of McKinney after the Bowl game against OU and I tossed up much of the poor play calling this season to Spav, but after the most recent Media day I have done a 180. McKinney claimed that there were no short yardage or goal line opportunities to run Tra Carson when in fact there most definitely was. McKinney claimed that the reason we abandoned the running game was because we got down by 2 touchdowns and we needed to score quickly as if the game is not 60 minutes and apparently getting their offense back on the field quickly while they have the momentum is not really a bad thing. Then he claimed there were not many opportunities to run because we were down early. Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?!! Just because we get down early we abandon the run game and make ourselves one dimensional? Did he not watch the Bama game when they got down early and ran the ball focused on getting individual 1st downs and ended up winning the game.

I mean WOW....just WOW...a complete lack of football sense on display. Suddenly I feel as though he needs to lose his play calling duties immediately.

Well you can blame the coaching for alot of problems on the offense lately. They won't bench the players when they are playing poorly and poor Johnny's playing hurt b/c the players won't help him.