• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McGloin announced as starter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have my doubts about this decision, but I will support it. BOB is the guy who evaluates them after every practice, and he knows how much progress each has made.

I do hope that BOB is willing to make the switch, though, if and when it is appropriate.

Everyone knew it was coming with Drake - I guess it's good to get the final word and move on.

are you here

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I hope for McGloin's (and Penn State's) sake he does well, I fully expect that he will falter against the better opponents as usual. I'm not sure if he is overthinking in such situations or mentally freezing in there but he simply hasn't displayed an ability to play against the better opponents. Again I hope that changes but I won't be holding my breath.

All I can say is at least its only for one year and we still have Redd and Fera to pull the weight for the offense.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone stopped to think that maybe now with JayPa gone we might actually be able to maximize some qb talent and actually have a qb improve?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been named starter to start summer camp. If PJ gets a grasp on offense, he'll be the man. McGloin is limited in what he can do with his arm strength, but htinks he throws as hard as brett favre. I still think PJ is under center by first conference game.