• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McFadden

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to go ahead and say this. Randle is the favorite to likely start, but I don't believe he is better. Not only that McFadden is finally on a team that will score points and he finally has his best chance yet to succeed. I am believing McFadden will be a factor in the passing game for Dallas and come up with a lot of those big splashy plays. Here's something else to consider.....

Jerry Jones wanted him in 2008. Yeah several years have passed but Forte came in the league the same year, so did Charles, and McCoy is one year removed. He still has time to do something.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is can he stay on the field? He is currently on the PUP list w a hammy. I know it's early in camp and he can come off the list at any time and begin practicing, but the dude is never on the field for a full season.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could have said this a few months ago and it would have been a little better than saying it when he's already missing time with a hammy.

Maybe the hammy keeps him from getting hurt in another way though? Tough to find a positive here.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He COULD be all those things, he has been in the past, on shit teams even. .but like Bmurph stated, his problem has always been staying in the field.

I have no doubts he had the ability to blow Randle out of the water, I have no doubts he would a force in the passing game, he's done it before. But now, on top of the injury issues, I have to call his heart into question. The guy just doesn't seem to want it anymore. Hasn't since Oakland signed MJD, there was no drive, minimal effort, flat out lazy play from him all year long. I was truly hoping a fresh start in Dallas would kick start his internal fire, but Randle didn't even really have to try to beat him during OTA's, BEFORE he got injured. The dude is done, hate to say it, but he's done.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to go ahead and say this. Randle is the favorite to likely start, but I don't believe he is better. Not only that McFadden is finally on a team that will score points and he finally has his best chance yet to succeed. I am believing McFadden will be a factor in the passing game for Dallas and come up with a lot of those big splashy plays. Here's something else to consider.....

Jerry Jones wanted him in 2008. Yeah several years have passed but Forte came in the league the same year, so did Charles, and McCoy is one year removed. He still has time to do something.

As everyone has said. He's the picture beside the definition of injury prone. Not like surgery/joint problems. His soft tissue is simply unable to handle any workload.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to bump this. He's looking good so far, hurt or not. Wait until Romo gets back.

This just goes to show OTAs mean squat in a lot of cases.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to bump this. He's looking good so far, hurt or not. Wait until Romo gets back.

This just goes to show OTAs mean squat in a lot of cases.

Someone in my league picked up both McFadden and DeAngelo Williams when neither were starters. The guy looks like a genius right now. That or people in my league just don't understanding handcuffing well enough, including myself.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mcfadden didnt get his chance becuase he was a factor in the passing game, or more talented, he got his chance because randle went nuts.........