• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McCovey, please!!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I recall, and was refreshed by this link, McGwire basically went in the back door on that. The so-called "health reasons" ... almost everyone who used PEDs could say that since it actually was partially true for a lot of them. I personally never had an issue with him and he hit some home runs that I still can't believe. A couple of them in Miami for sure.

I recall back when we had a stats league. I had Glenn Davis, I recall, as my 1B and McGwire as my backup. McGwire was coming off a .205 season or some such. Davis got hurt the first day or so and I had to put McGwire in. He responded with something like 11 home runs the first 3 weeks of the season.

tenor.gif

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I recall, and was refreshed by this link, McGwire basically went in the back door on that. The so-called "health reasons" ... almost everyone who used PEDs could say that since it actually was partially true for a lot of them. I personally never had an issue with him and he hit some home runs that I still can't believe. A couple of them in Miami for sure.

I recall back when we had a stats league. I had Glenn Davis, I recall, as my 1B and McGwire as my backup. McGwire was coming off a .205 season or some such. Davis got hurt the first day or so and I had to put McGwire in. He responded with something like 11 home runs the first 3 weeks of the season.
Yeah but he still admitted doing it.