• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McCarron wins Unitas award

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome! He deserves some awards!!

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brings home the Maxwell too!

Now I hope someone grabs him in the first round, and the haters shit themselves.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh, i respect mccarron as a quarterback... but i don't think he had any business winning the maxwell award. i don't think you can find many people that would even say he is the best player on his team, much less the country. i'm not even sure he is the best QB in the SEC.

i know as an auburn fan you guys may think i'm hating, but i'm just being honest.

hell of a career in terms of team accomplishments, and he will definitely get a shot in the NFL... but he never jumped out at me as the best player on his own team, much less the country.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh, i respect mccarron as a quarterback... but i don't think he had any business winning the maxwell award. i don't think you can find many people that would even say he is the best player on his team, much less the country. i'm not even sure he is the best QB in the SEC.

i know as an auburn fan you guys may think i'm hating, but i'm just being honest.

hell of a career in terms of team accomplishments, and he will definitely get a shot in the NFL... but he never jumped out at me as the best player on his own team, much less the country.

You are not welcome here.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not welcome here.

but truthfully, do you disagree what my assessment? it seems to be a pretty prevalent opinion, and not just from auburn fans.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but truthfully, do you disagree what my assessment? it seems to be a pretty prevalent opinion, and not just from auburn fans.

You are not welcome here and you will be removed from the forum if you continue to post. This isn't the main forum, there are different rules for team boards. You say the same stupid shit over and over and nobody gives a shit what you think.

As for your shitty opinion, apparently the people who's opinion matters thought differently, so run along sparky.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you have a life Lt.Buttinsky? LMAO@ at someone your age that spends 24/7 on a sports message board. You hijack every thread. You comment on every post. I bet daddy still foots the bill for you.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf2_zpsab7b6c6c_gif_original_medium.gif

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have a life Lt.Buttinsky? LMAO@ at someone your age that spends 24/7 on a sports message board. You hijack every thread. You comment on every post. I bet daddy still foots the bill for you.

lmao at me hijacking the thread. my post was 100% on topic.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao at me hijacking the thread. my post was 100% on topic.

Yes, because we are all interested in why you don't think he deserves the award, while you repost the same stupid shit you do every time his name comes up.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do! He was by far the best player on the team. If we lose a player at any other position, there is someone ready to step up in their place. We lose him at qb, our team crumbles (like it will next year)

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because we are all interested in why you don't think he deserves the award, while you repost the same stupid shit you do every time his name comes up.

Wouldn't surprise me to eventually find out that he and Smiles are the same person. Their entire post history consists of about 4 different posts regurgitated over and over.

reality master

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i hear awbarn is going to start recruiting their qbs from prison, hell if marshall and cam wasn't students at the time of their crimes they would;ve been prison by now, cam for sure, he was kicked out of florida that was impossible when urban was there.

reality master

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aj has won as many nat chams as awbarn has their entire history and is on a team that has won 1 more in four years, ur not even in the conversation chew on that

reality master

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to AJ. Chalk another one up for hard work and integrity.
who was McElroy, came in and won a nat title slow no talent hmmmm, we got the best coach in the country and we'll have a very good qb no problem

reality master

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

where did mason finish in the heisman, dead last, its the offense not the players, byu rushed 575 yds on texas, florida had 300 yds, rushed on them by a div 2 team, but it won't last, to match a high school offense u play a high school defense, main thing, hit the qb on every running play and the rythem will break