• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Official Thread

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MilkSpiller22 by doing all 10 as w/l it makes each car important and makes it harder to punt any

how so?? you can punt any category as long as you are strong enough elsewhere... if we wanted to prevent punting then we would have gone FULL ROTO... I am not asking for a change here, at least not now... Just stating I don't get it... really should make these its own thread, so I don't sound like I am trying to change things, and piss of @TREFF despite him not being in this league anymore..

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how so?? you can punt any category as long as you are strong enough elsewhere... if we wanted to prevent punting then we would have gone FULL ROTO... I am not asking for a change here, at least not now... Just stating I don't get it... really should make these its own thread, so I don't sound like I am trying to change things, and piss of @TREFF despite him not being in this league anymore..
What you think you need to try to accomplish that? :suds:

Ya know someday I would like to run into you, and buy you a beer. As maddingly insane as most your half cocked ideas are, you gotta be an interesting chap

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some days I REALLY miss being here, those days are usually when I see a no hotter pitched, or a 4-4, 2 singer, 8 RBI day..and then they're gone. And I remember, I don't even know the name if they guy who did it, so I think I made the right choice

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you think you need to try to accomplish that? :suds:

Ya know someday I would like to run into you, and buy you a beer. As maddingly insane as most your half cocked ideas are, you gotta be an interesting chap

my mom likes me...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be Ritzy.

I messed with Texas last time I was there. Now I'm on "The List".

no, I knew that was ritzy... but I remembered you saying you moved(at least out of Michigan) but maybe I am imagining things again... I hallucinate sober more than anyone you will ever meet...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, I knew that was ritzy... but I remembered you saying you moved(at least out of Michigan) but maybe I am imagining things again... I hallucinate sober more than anyone you will ever meet...
Im in Indiana right now.

But I usually go home every night. Depending on which Indiana project Im at. By Chicago is too far to drive every day. So sometimes I sleep there.

Too many Bears fans though. Quality of life is low. These are trying times in my life.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im in Indiana right now.

But I usually go home every night. Depending on which Indiana project Im at. By Chicago is too far to drive every day. So sometimes I sleep there.

Too many Bears fans though. Quality of life is low. These are trying times in my life.

Shit now I need to change my plan in the D1 draft thread.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im in Indiana right now.

I do sometimes get Indiana and Texas confused...