• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Official Thread

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably should STFU here because I'm an old guy who's a pussy, I'm drunk (probably not quite as football bat drunk as most on the hoop), and I'm not a shit hot amazing baseball player that's been playing baseball my entire 12 years of life) but want to join a fantasy baseball league with a bunch of strangers.....ya know, so I can impress them with my greatness! This is not going to end well. I know he/it claims to apologize, but this person has been on the message board for only 3 months and in our league for 2 days. Unless someone can personally stand up for them as knowing them for any length of time before this, just get this dumb fuck out of the league now. When this kid starts growing pubes, maybe he'll become somewhat humorous. We're only in the third round, pause the draft and replace him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably should STFU here because I'm an old guy who's a pussy, I'm drunk (probably not quite as football bat drunk as most on the hoop), and I'm not a shit hot amazing baseball player that's been playing baseball my entire 12 years of life) but want to join a fantasy baseball league with a bunch of strangers.....ya know, so I can impress them with my greatness! This is not going to end well. I know he/it claims to apologize, but this person has been on the message board for only 3 months and in our league for 2 days. Unless someone can personally stand up for them as knowing them for any length of time before this, just get this dumb fuck out of the league now. When this kid starts growing pubes, maybe he'll become somewhat humorous. We're only in the third round, pause the draft and replace him.

I am going to wait to make my pick, because this needs to be addressed before we move any further. @TJL was not ever officially voted into the league. I am okay if the group wants to give a second chance, but if the consensus is to replace him, the time is now.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to wait to make my pick, because this needs to be addressed before we move any further. @TJL was not ever officially voted into the league. I am okay if the group wants to give a second chance, but if the consensus is to replace him, the time is now.

I'm ok with giving him a second chance as long as he doesn't act up. He needs to understand this is not the politics board here on SportsHoopla where it is ok to act a clown. It is really not that hard to survive in any MBBRL leagues IMO. I been in these leagues for 3 years now. It is very simple.

1) Play by the rules

2) Don't act like a dick

3) Be respectful to the other players

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ok with giving him a second chance as long as he doesn't act up. He needs to understand this is not the politics board here on SportsHoopla where it is ok to act a clown. It is really not that hard to survive in any MBBRL leagues IMO. I been in these leagues for 3 years now. It is very simple.

1) Play by the rules

2) Don't act like a dick

Ditto:suds:

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) Play by the rules

2) Don't act like a dick

Those are pretty good rules for life in general...

I probably shouldn't of stirred the pot after it seemed mostly resolved. His attitude yesterday just really rubbed me the wrong way after a long stressful day working on school work to read through that. Ultimately, I'm fine with giving the guy another shot since that seems to be the prevailing viewpoint. I didn't like when tlance made a very reasonable plea to tone down the rhetoric and he just kept piling it on until other people started getting on him. He apologized and everyone is entitled to a bad day. I don't know anything about him, but if he hangs out on the politics board I guess that behavior would seem like just fitting in, heck that would make him likely one of the "polite" posters. LOL If he wants to tone it down and fit in with us boring old pussies and just have some fun playing fantasy baseball, I'm fine with it.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hang in the politics board, only place I really post is in the NBA thread.

And this all started because someone yesterday called me a troll and a fraud, basically out of nowhere.

If you want me out of the league, so be it, I was just defending myself.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hang in the politics board, only place I really post is in the NBA thread.

And this all started because someone yesterday called me a troll and a fraud, basically out of nowhere.

If you want me out of the league, so be it, I was just defending myself.

I'm ok with you staying. Just no more of that which took place on the draft board yesterday. We're a really respectful group here. As long as that doesn't take place and make sure you stay active with your team and etc.

I'm good with you in the league.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ok with you staying. Just no more of that which took place on the draft board yesterday. We're a really respectful group here. As long as that doesn't take place and make sure you stay active with your team and etc.

I'm good with you in the league.

Well, I don't consider being called a fraud and a troll, out of nowhere, to be respectful.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I don't consider being called a fraud and a troll, out of nowhere, to be respectful.

What happened yesterday is over and done with. If you can follow the simple 3 rules, you'll be fine

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd chance

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys. Life has been a handful for me lately and I haven't been on top of things here.

I have suspended the draft for right now, until we get this resolved. I vote to give @TJL a second chance.

It looks like @Diaz and @tlance have said there but and are awaiting a vote.
@bksballer89 @molsaniceman vote for a second chance.

Looking to hear from the following @MilkSpiller22 @Chef99 @TKOSpikes @Yellow Fuzzies @Nosferatu @broncosmitty

I thought we were over this already... I agree with @TJL if people here don't want him, just kick him out... Lets not turn this into something bigger than it is..

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys. Life has been a handful for me lately and I haven't been on top of things here.

I have suspended the draft for right now, until we get this resolved. I vote to give @TJL a second chance.

It looks like @Diaz and @tlance have said there but and are awaiting a vote.
@bksballer89 @molsaniceman vote for a second chance.

Looking to hear from the following @MilkSpiller22 @Chef99 @TKOSpikes @Yellow Fuzzies @Nosferatu @broncosmitty
Z5ji6o3.gif

If my team get's taken over by someone else, make sure they trade Trea Turner.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we were over this already... I agree with @TJL if people here don't want him, just kick him out... Lets not turn this into something bigger than it is..

I don't have a big issue with TJL. I post with him a lot on the NBA boards. I think he deserves another chance after he was told how it works.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm always in favor of giving people a second chance...