• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL D1 2017 Rookie draft

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@leftypower @Yellow Fuzzies , @obxyankeefan, @Barilko , @The Foot , @Bandit , @Chef99 , @HaroldSeattle, @Ram Tough , @MilkSpiller22 , @broncosmitty, @TKOSpikes , @Trudem, @SteelersPride

First off, the clock doesn't officially start until Monday, May 8th, at Noon eastern.

Now, the rules of the draft:
  • Drop/draft format. Maximum of 18 players on the roster period. If you currently have 18, a player must be dropped in order to make a selection.
  • A bare minimum of a legal lineup must be maintained at all times. Draft picks will not be accepted from a team not in compliance.
  • Trading for a pick currently on the clock does NOT reset the clock
  • No one HAS to make a pick at any given time. A pick can be passed, and that owner can continue in the draft with his next pick if he so chooses. I.e.. you can pass in the 4th, and still pick in the 5th
SP, you may kick us off at anytime

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2017-4-30_1-51-49.png

I believe this is the correct draft order. Any questions about it please let Treff or me know.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@leftypower @Yellow Fuzzies , @obxyankeefan, @Barilko , @The Foot , @Bandit , @Chef99 , @HaroldSeattle, @Ram Tough , @MilkSpiller22 , @broncosmitty, @TKOSpikes , @Trudem, @SteelersPride

First off, the clock doesn't officially start until Monday, May 8th, at Noon eastern.

• Drop/draft format. Maximum of 18 players on the roster period. If you currently have 18, a player must be dropped in order to make a selection.
  • A bare minimum of a legal lineup must be maintained at all times. Draft picks will not be accepted from a team not in compliance.
  • No one HAS to make a pick at any given time. A pick can be passed, and that owner can continue in the draft with his next pick if he so chooses. I.e.. you can pass in the 4th, and still pick in the 5th

Come on @SteelersPride lets get ready to ruuummmbbblle. Make your picks, I got mine ready. Let's get this show on the road!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current draft order -
  1. Steelerspride
  2. Steelerspride
  3. HaroldSeattle
  4. Bandit
  5. Ram Tough
  6. Obxyankeefan
  7. Foot
  8. RamTough
  9. Fuzzypower
  10. Treff
  11. Fuzzypower
  12. Barilko
  13. Chef99
  14. Milkspiller

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fournette and i'm waiting on #2

drop Inman

@SteelersPride - Maybe I shouldn't mention it but don't you have openings on your roster ?? If so, you do not necessarily need to drop at this point. BTW all - fantrax is down so I couldn't check it.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride - Maybe I shouldn't mention it but don't you have openings on your roster ?? If so, you do not necessarily need to drop at this point. BTW all - fantrax is down so I couldn't check it.

fantrax is back up - - and yes, @SteelersPride you currently have openings so you don't 'have' to drop anyone yet. ...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok then keep inman, but hes gonna be frist gone anyways,

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill also field offers for #2 right now if anyone wants it

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given the way the landing spots filtered out, i shall make an offer, it'll likely not be one you'll like, but it'll be my absolute best shot
Well... all that was assuming fantrax wasn't form at the moment

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill also field offers for #2 right now if anyone wants it

Well I would like that pick and tried to trade for it several times, but guess I don't have the right ammo for you. If you got any ideas hit me up.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok then keep inman, but hes gonna be frist gone anyways,

Well OK, but as of now you have 4 open spots and 5 picks. ..... so you have plenty of time to think it over.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@TREFF - So I'm assuming that means at the end of the draft we need to have a full roster (18 total, with all starting positions filled) correct ?. ....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How long is the clock for each pick Treff? Sorry the new guy always has questions.