• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

May the hot streak continue.....Indians for 4....June 26-29

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for Rangers fans on here: I've seen some rumors about deadline deals, and Cleveland would be in the mix for another top-end starter. Darvish's name came up. I know the brass is saying they're planning on keeping him long-term, but what are your thoughts? What would it take to get him if Texas is falling back by the deadline?

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for Rangers fans on here: I've seen some rumors about deadline deals, and Cleveland would be in the mix for another top-end starter. Darvish's name came up. I know the brass is saying they're planning on keeping him long-term, but what are your thoughts? What would it take to get him if Texas is falling back by the deadline?

MLB.com 2017 Prospect Watch

#3, #5, #6, #8.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want #9? Dude could play DE for the Cowboys, too, so it's like getting two players.
Yandy-Diaz-Jacked-STACK.jpg

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a two month rental?

Apparently, the meth habits are bigger in Texas too.

Absolutely. ha ha

FWIW, I was big time cheering for you guys last season. Screw the Cubs and their curse too.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. ha ha

FWIW, I was big time cheering for you guys last season. Screw the Cubs and their curse too.

It was an awesome season for us. Once the disappointment wore off, I was really appreciative of what happened. Once the injuries to Carrasco and Salazar hit, I thought we'd lose to the Red Sox, then I thought we'd lose to the Blue Jays, then I thought we'd lose to the Cubs - which we eventually did, but it took extra innings. If you'd have told me heading into the playoffs that the Indians would push extras in game seven against the Cubs, I'd have signed up right away.

Fun times. I wish they could have won. Fuck the Cubs.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an awesome season for us. Once the disappointment wore off, I was really appreciative of what happened. Once the injuries to Carrasco and Salazar hit, I thought we'd lose to the Red Sox, then I thought we'd lose to the Blue Jays, then I thought we'd lose to the Cubs - which we eventually did, but it took extra innings. If you'd have told me heading into the playoffs that the Indians would push extras in game seven against the Cubs, I'd have signed up right away.

Fun times. I wish they could have won. Fuck the Cubs.

I'll be pulling for you guys against the Astros in the playoffs this year. You guys seem to know how to beat them.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New thread is up.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. I wanted to face your team last year and the jays were the one team I wanted to avoid. I think it would've been a good series. I think we matched up better against you guys. The tribe probably still would've won tho. The blue jays have this team's number and a lot of the regulars on this board can't admit it. It sucks because I really hate that team. :gaah:

We can admit it fine. We just choose not to obsess over it like fucking crybabies.