• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

May the hot streak continue.....Indians for 4....June 26-29

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another 12k game, this team strikes out way to fucking much! The record for double digit strikeout games for the Rangers is 43 in a SEASON and I believe this one puts them at 35 and they arent even to the AS break yet!

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another 12k game, this team strikes out way to fucking much! The record for double digit strikeout games for the Rangers is 43 in a SEASON and I believe this one puts them at 35 and they arent even to the AS break yet!
I wonder how many of the 35 are owned by Gallo and Napoli?

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many of the 35 are owned by Gallo and Napoli?

Nap is about to run out of leniency rope IMO. This is bordering on "total collapse" from the guy.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White Sox are next.... they suck, but we always seem to struggle in Chicago for some reason

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nap is about to run out of leniency rope IMO. This is bordering on "total collapse" from the guy.

Napoli is a good guy, though. I feel badly for him.

Lucroy, on the other hand, is a dumb fuck. Watching him colossally shit the bed and get benched during his FA season is just too damn funny.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Napoli is a good guy, though. I feel badly for him.

Lucroy, on the other hand, is a dumb fuck. Watching him colossally shit the bed and get benched during his FA season is just too damn funny.

Nap is a fine guy. But he's still sucking beyond sucking.

Are you still butt hurt over Lucroy not coming to Cleveland or what?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nap is a fine guy. But he's still sucking beyond sucking.

Are you still butt hurt over Lucroy not coming to Cleveland or what?

You nailed it. I'm totally butt hurt that Lucroy didn't come to Cleveland. After all, who wouldn't be salty about missing out on a guy who was a significant part of the Rangers getting ass fucked right out of the playoffs last year -- a .167 OPS? OPS! -- and then encores it with potentially the worst season of his career? Yep, my butt hurts so very bad over that.

lolz

Just kidding. It's more like the "or what," and that "what" is being completely amused about the Little Sisters of the Poor Softball Team performance from a guy who cited 'wanting the best shot at a championship' and 'wanting a guaranteed starting catcher gig' as reasons not to come to Cleveland. It's funny as hell.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's more like the "or what," and that "what" is being completely amused about the Little Sisters of the Poor Softball Team performance from a guy who cited 'wanting the best shot at a championship' and 'wanting a guaranteed starting catcher gig' as reasons not to come to Cleveland. It's funny as hell.

Regardless of what he's done, or in this case hasn't done, it would have been a horrible career move for him to have signed with the Indians. Has he spit-the-bit here? Absolutely. But at the same time he had no chance of being the Indians starting catcher beyond last season. Goins has this locked, and he was at least smart enough to know it.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of what he's done, or in this case hasn't done, it would have been a horrible career move for him to have signed with the Indians. Has he spit-the-bit here? Absolutely. But at the same time he had no chance of being the Indians starting catcher beyond last season. Goins has this locked, and he was at least smart enough to know it.

melodrama.

More accurately, given what he's done, it would have been a horrible baseball move had the Indians acquired Lucroy, so thanks to that shitty-ass catcher for vetoing the trade.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he is.

Yep. Very sad. I wish the Tribe could have given up great prospects to land a pile of shit that slashed .083/.083/.083/.167 in the playoffs last year. Then maybe we could have been swept by the Blue Jays instead of kicking the shit out of them the way we did.

I'm wildly envious of the Rangers and their catcher who ranks dead last in OPS amongst his peers with 175 PAs.

lolz

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're dead on. He was by no means a shoe-in to start this year with Gomes and Perez there. Not only that, but Mejia is not staying in the minors beyond next year, and may be up sooner. He's legit. Lucroy had no long-term future, and a very murky short-term future at best, in Cleveland.
melodrama.

More accurately, given what he's done, it would have been a horrible baseball move had the Indians acquired Lucroy, so thanks to that shitty-ass catcher for vetoing the trade.
No shit. We would've unloaded Mejia, the best minor league catcher in all of baseball, for a 31 year old on a down slope. No thank you.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Very sad. I wish the Tribe could have given up great prospects to land a pile of shit that slashed .083/.083/.083/.167 in the playoffs last year. Then maybe we could have been swept by the Blue Jays instead of kicking the shit out of them the way we did.

I'm wildly envious of the Rangers and their catcher who ranks dead last in OPS amongst his peers with 175 PAs.

lolz

You're right. I wanted to face your team last year and the jays were the one team I wanted to avoid. I think it would've been a good series. I think we matched up better against you guys. The tribe probably still would've won tho. The blue jays have this team's number and a lot of the regulars on this board can't admit it. It sucks because I really hate that team. :gaah:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. I wanted to face your team last year and the jays were the one team I wanted to avoid. I think it would've been a good series. I think we matched up better against you guys. The tribe probably still would've won tho. The blue jays have this team's number and a lot of the regulars on this board can't admit it. It sucks because I really hate that team. :gaah:

The Indians just got hot at the right time. Who knows what would have happened. Given their injuries, I thought they were going to lose every series they got to, then they ended up pushing the Cubs to extras in Game 7.

I think it takes a lot of talent and a fair amount of luck to win a World Series and I just hope the Indians didn't use up all their luck last season.