• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

May Poster of the Month--- Back 2 Back

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to @cdumler7 for being the winner of May poster of the month. The first person to ever go back to back on poster of the months and it couldn't be more fitting that it would be Carl. In a rather dead month of football Carl keep the board very active with great insight, news and opinion. Well respected here and I think we can all agree that he could be selected most months. For a May I felt we probably had one of our more active months for the deadest month of football. Kudos to those who kept it rolling.
Now we hit June and we're a month away from things getting really back to speed. I can start to smell the NFL a bit. Although not wanting the summer to go too fast.

September - Cdumler7
October - Mingo
November - Randymon
December - Spirit77

January - DownSetHutch
February - Bronco6482
March - SpringStein
April - Dr Cyanide
May - iknowfootbll
June- CEH
July- Crash58
August- Orange Crush
September- WalkerBoh
October- Cdumler7
November- Malibu
December- MileHigh64

January- LGM
February- Dr Cyanide
March- RandyMon
April- femurov
May- Mingo
June- iknowfootball
July- NFLBronco
August - Draft Crazy
September- listopencil
October- Orange Crush
November- Duffman
December- 58Crash

January- fightinredantz
February- Mingo
March- CEH
April- cdumler7
May- cdumler7

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn’t this be in the Boring thread?! ;)

Congrats, Carl. You are underpaid - but hopefully not under appreciated!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha thanks Scott and George! I definitely feel appreciated. Cannot wait for Camp to get here but until then will hopefully just keep chugging along. My guess is I will not win it 3 months in a row though. I am gone for a week to camp to start June and then leave for Haiti for another week later in the month. So won't be around quite as much. I'll appreciate my reign as POTM though when I am in town!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to see ya go, but nice to open up the opportunity for others.

It's sorta like when Trent Green got hurt. Who will be the boards next Kurt Warner?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to see ya go, but nice to open up the opportunity for others.

It's sorta like when Trent Green got hurt. Who will be the boards next Kurt Warner?

I don't want to be too selfish. Got to let somebody have that chance for a HOF career on this board.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What will you be doing in Haiti? Assume something with the church? I was just talking to Geo this morning about summer trips. I am going to Minneapolis this next week (usually go there once every 3 months) a college friend of mine lives there now and me and another friend meet in Des Moines and then go to Minneapolis together to hang out and get away... Nice place to visit. Going to St. Louis for a baseball game at the end of June...

Likely going to Washington D.C. sometime this summer as the CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders want me to come to one of their tryout camps where many of the players I help in indoor or players who were cut off NFL rosters who are interested in playing in the CFL get their opportunity. They invited me and many of the players I have been helping. Be a good experience for me. That would be late July or early August.

Might hit up Chicago sometime this summer too.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What will you be doing in Haiti? Assume something with the church? I was just talking to Geo this morning about summer trips. I am going to Minneapolis this next week (usually go there once every 3 months) a college friend of mine lives there now and me and another friend meet in Des Moines and then go to Minneapolis together to hang out and get away... Nice place to visit. Going to St. Louis for a baseball game at the end of June...

Likely going to Washington D.C. sometime this summer as the CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders want me to come to one of their tryout camps where many of the players I help in indoor or players who were cut off NFL rosters who are interested in playing in the CFL get their opportunity. They invited me and many of the players I have been helping. Be a good experience for me. That would be late July or early August.

Might hit up Chicago sometime this summer too.

Yeah we are taking some youth to Haiti and working with an orphanage that a friend of mine helped start a few years back. Will be there for about a week just mostly hanging out and loving on the kids.

And man sounds like you will get plenty of time on the road this summer. After going to Haiti the only other big trip we have planned this summer is to Omaha for about a week to spend some time with family and friends. Planning on doing a team Warrior Dash together and catching a few shows. I might also be taking a trip to Miami as a friend of mine from when I lived in Miami is going through a tough time so another guy and I thought we might fly out and spend some time with him. Still working on the details of that one to see if it is a go or not.

Also congrats on that opportunity man! Can't wait to hear how it all goes!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you been to Omaha? I get there about every other year. Nearly went there two weeks ago to an indoor game where I placed one of the players I am helping, but he ended up pulling his hammy and being out that game so I cancelled the trip.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get to Omaha about once a year or so. My wife and I had our first date in Omaha actually so a place we like to get back to when we can. I also have a few really good friends that live in the city so good to see them every once in a while.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid- I've always liked Omaha. Not a ton to do there, but a nice town. Have college friends in Council Bluffs right next to Omaha. Matter of fact that friend I go to MPLS to visit is from Council Bluffs. Every other year I go to the Nebraska/Iowa football game and we usually stay in Omaha. Few years ago went to the Iowa/Ohio State big 10 baseball title game in Omaha.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid- I've always liked Omaha. Not a ton to do there, but a nice town. Have college friends in Council Bluffs right next to Omaha. Matter of fact that friend I go to MPLS to visit is from Council Bluffs. Every other year I go to the Nebraska/Iowa football game and we usually stay in Omaha. Few years ago went to the Iowa/Ohio State big 10 baseball title game in Omaha.

I guess you don't get excited about the zoo. :dhd:

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I should have lost the big Draft bet over QBs (Jealous rage).

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I should have lost the big Draft bet over QBs (Jealous rage).

Was this one of the things I should have wondered if everyone knew I was joking?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we are taking some youth to Haiti and working with an orphanage that a friend of mine helped start a few years back. Will be there for about a week just mostly hanging out and loving on the kids.

And man sounds like you will get plenty of time on the road this summer. After going to Haiti the only other big trip we have planned this summer is to Omaha for about a week to spend some time with family and friends. Planning on doing a team Warrior Dash together and catching a few shows. I might also be taking a trip to Miami as a friend of mine from when I lived in Miami is going through a tough time so another guy and I thought we might fly out and spend some time with him. Still working on the details of that one to see if it is a go or not.

Also congrats on that opportunity man! Can't wait to hear how it all goes!
Are you talking about the Bobby and Sherry " love a child foundation " ?