• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Max Kellerman is a retard

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Does anyone actually like this guy? Skip bayless is annoying as shit but Max is just the worst....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like First Take. Have it as a series record on my PVR and if I have time I look for topics that interest me.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who at ESPN isn't an idiot... That's the true question

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Max is not stupid, although he's kind of an instigator and a hot tale artist because you have to be in order to entertain.

These shows are not analysis and if you treat them as analysis you will find yourself dumber for it. You have to understand that they are primarily entertainment with a sports theme, with the goal of finding new and ridiculous ways to interpret events in the sports world just to surprise or entertain people and if THAT is their goal they succeed with flying colors

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Max is not stupid, although he's kind of an instigator and a hot tale artist because you have to be in order to entertain.

These shows are not analysis and if you treat them as analysis you will find yourself dumber for it. You have to understand that they are primarily entertainment with a sports theme, with the goal of finding new and ridiculous ways to interpret events in the sports world just to surprise or entertain people and if THAT is their goal they succeed with flying colors

They debate unimportant things just like the yahoos here do.

Except they aren't as stupid as the yahoos here.....

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back when I still had cable, I would listen to Mike and Mike in the morning on ESPN 2 while getting ready for work. I would also leave the TV on for my dog. However, before leaving, I would always make sure to change the channel, because First Take came on ESPN 2 later in the day, and I did not want my dog to have to suffer through that.

I am not joking.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone actually like this guy? Skip bayless is annoying as shit but Max is just the worst....

I don't like Max, but he's minor league ball compared to that bottom feeding cocksucker Skip Bayless. If that man gets hit by a train tomorrow, the world will be a better place.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Max Kellerman is a typical douche. He's a guy consumed by hate and it's clearly taking its toll on him. I saw him one day and his beard was gray, his hair was gray, his face had all kinds of lines in it and I thought "damn... How old is that dude. He looks old but I thought he was young". He is young. He's only 44 but he looks older than Stephen A who is 50!

Max Kellerman's brother was murdered. IMO, they killed the wrong brother. The world would be a better place without that idiot in it.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. My son watches this in the morning. Max Kellerman and Stephen Smith yell at each other for an hour. That is there schtick to get an audience. Morton Downey of sports

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They debate unimportant things just like the yahoos here do.

Except they aren't as stupid as the yahoos here.....

And they are paid well with some of them paid very well to do so. While most here do it for free and some likely do it to the detriment of their job.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only watching him at boxing events & to me he is the best guy talking at those venues.
I also like Ward but he isnt always around.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back when I still had cable, I would listen to Mike and Mike in the morning on ESPN 2 while getting ready for work. I would also leave the TV on for my dog. However, before leaving, I would always make sure to change the channel, because First Take came on ESPN 2 later in the day, and I did not want my dog to have to suffer through that.

I am not joking.

Animal channel?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they are paid well with some of them paid very well to do so. While most here do it for free and some likely do it to the detriment of their job.

I like to think it enhances my performance at work.

I like it if I care about the topic. If they are going off on Lebron this or ARod that I scan.

It's like here but I don't have to type. Mouse work can be tiresome.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which is absurd. Most of these idiots are trolls. They're being paid to do what millions of idiots do on the internet every day.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to think it enhances my performance at work.

I like it if I care about the topic. If they are going off on Lebron this or ARod that I scan.

It's like here but I don't have to type. Mouse work can be tiresome.

I agree far as topics that interest me or them just runnin their mouths to be doing so. I am interested to see if Max tries to spin his "Tom Brady is going to fall off a cliff." opinion. While he is correct in a sense as Father Time is undefeated, untied, and unbound. I thought he said it was gonna happen this year. Time's a runnin out on this year very quickly.

Who I really like and miss is Ike Taylor on NFLN. He would have me rollin.

VikingFan2k2 said:
Which is absurd. Most of these idiots are trolls. They're being paid to do what millions of idiots do on the internet every day.

Heh. Yep,