• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Patricia to the Giants, Not Lions?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn... I missed out on this thread! Just getting caught up now.

@NWPATSFAN ... you lived in Somerville? I grew up the next town over. As for Thailand, I have some lady friends who grew up in nakhon si thammarat. In fact, they still have family there. These girls want to take me to Thailand and show me Bangkok, Phuket, etc but won't take me to their home town. They say ya gotta be careful in the south. Lotta Muslims and they don't take kindly to westerns visiting. Hope the area you picked is ok

@Used 2 B Hu ... Beverly is a great area. I much prefer the north shore of Boston to the South Shore (probably bc I grew up there). It's a bit of a hike to the city from there but a great area nonetheless. If that's your Boston experience no wonder you liked it.

@DirtDirtDirt ... gotta agree with about living in NYC. If you are accustomed to that lifestyle (taking trains, shops/restaurants on every corner, city life, etc) moving the burbs is like a prison sentence. I grew up in not far from Boston. Very accessible and went to college right in the Boston. I wouldn't have traded that experience for anything. Also, when talking about upstate Saratoga is da bomb! Great little town that explodes during racing season! Best horse track I've ever been to and I've been to a lot! How can you beat bring your own cooler! We need to start a thread about Saratoga race track stories if you guys Ihave some. Haha. I've got several. My best friend from Boston (and both his brothers) went to union college there and one of his brothers is pretty big in the AD. Great great area. If I had to live in the state of NY and I couldn't live in the city I'd pick Saratoga for sure!

Oh... and I see @handicappers is kicking the shit (literally) out of @Yam so nothing new there.
Yep Union square area. St. Joseph's parrish.
Go with them to Thailand. You'll love it. Look me up when you do.
The four most southern province's Songkla, Patanni, Narathiwat and Yala are dangerous. Nakhon si Thannarat province is one or two privinces just north of the four real dangerous areas. They don't target westerns per se. They target teachers and monks. Those four provinces are off limits to US government personnel without special authorization. Unfortunately, it's a civil/religous war where the minority Muslims want to secede from Thailand. So almost daily there are IEDs or shootings.
Thanks for your concern but I won't be that far South.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Occasionally

I'm Junior Chief Assistant washroom attendant at Stan's. Movin on up to Senior Chief Assistant any year now
Dirt pays everyone under the table......:eek:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Occasionally

I'm Junior Chief Assistant washroom attendant at Stan's. Movin on up to Senior Chief Assistant any year now

HT_jeter_ml_140918_16x9_992.jpg

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Used 2 B Hu ... Beverly is a great area. I much prefer the north shore of Boston to the South Shore (probably bc I grew up there). It's a bit of a hike to the city from there but a great area nonetheless. If that's your Boston experience no wonder you liked it.

That's where I spent the most time, yeah. But we always enjoyed Downtown and the Commons, it's an easy City for walking and a lot of history to soak in. I grew up going to Charleston (SC) a lot, and they're very similar - although Boston is obviously much larger.

I had one other experience when our family car broke down outside of Dedham. We found a dealership that took great care of us, gave us a loaner minivan for more than a week while they replaced our transmission. Even let us take it back to New York. Great, great group of guys, never will forget em.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN Giants reporter Jordan Raanan reports Patriots DC Matt Patricia is the "favorite" for the Giants' head-coaching job.

Less than a week ago, PFT reported the Patriots expected Patricia to take the Lions' job, reuniting with GM Bob Quinn. Things have appeared to change course over the last 48 hours, with Patricia now the clear favorite in New York. Per Raanan, the Giants are down to Patricia, Patriots OC Josh McDaniels, and Vikings OC Pat Shurmur. Patricia is 43 and has never been a head coach.
Related: Giants

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hey.

You're still here?

Have a turd.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"derp, I"m too stupid to only have one ID, so i'll create another and be just as dooshy....derppppa derp"

JimD

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"derp, I"m too stupid to only have one ID, so i'll create another and be just as dooshy....derppppa derp"

JimD

How long before the dumbfuck forgets the password to this account?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyday that goes by without the Lions hiring a HC points to Patricia being the guy I think. Wouldn't surprise me to see Schwartz end up in NY.