• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Patricia to the Giants, Not Lions?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they are a hard-working group. They each have about six jobs
Oh good that means they're not homeless. They can afford to share an apartment with three other families. Sucks they can't afford the electric or heat though. Use body warmth. That's a hidden advantage to sharing a studio apt with three families.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. I thought those were your typical New York women. No wonder Brady likes to visit.
Nah most the longneckers have their teeth and can speak some English.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do they get those rings on?
They start when they're young with one or two. Then add on as they grow. It's actually a coil that is wrapped around tge neck. Like people with holes in their ears they stretch over time and add on. From what I heard once they start they will always need to weat them as the neck muscles atrophy.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Used 2 B Hu , your ten yr old is melting down again. Maybe you should make him switch to his other ID or put him in a time out. He’s triggered from the the ownage

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They start when they're young with one or two. Then add on as they grow. It's actually a coil that is wrapped around tge neck. Like people with holes in their ears they stretch over time and add on. From what I heard once they start they will always need to weat them as the neck muscles atrophy.

Christmas gift ideas for cereal and hus' wives

Thanks

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Used 2 B Hu , your ten yr old is melting down again. Maybe you should make him switch to his other ID or put him in a time out. He’s triggered from the the ownage
Guys who use the term triggered > not much
Have some poop swirlie as a reward.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triggered 10 yr old fag alert^^^^^
"Supporting member level 3"----^

Lol.

You must he a pro at stirring coffee.

Oh, tossed u another deuce rating. You're welcome.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More posts from the "supporting member 3", more doodoo ratings for him.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahahahaha

triggered double ID bitch having his weekly meltdown. Keep the dodo's coming, triggered bitch, cause you be gettin' OWNED up in here.

multiple ID's aren't allowed

BOOM

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I walked up to Union Square, get on the 6 train, decides to just stop at 23rd (i get off at 33rd), no announcement, just decided to take a nap

get off, walk the 10 blocks, got on the train for one stop, thanks New York

Hope Curtis Sliwa is watching your back

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahahahaha

triggered double ID bitch having his weekly meltdown. Keep the dodo's coming, triggered bitch, cause you be gettin' OWNED up in here.

multiple ID's aren't allowed

BOOM

The guy responding everytime I told him a turd saying someone is melting down? Lol

Have another one...and make sure to reply. You're my bitch.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha, double ID homo breath still quoting my posts. i'm so far in his head he's having another meltdown. too stupid to post with his original ID, too stupid to not get OWNED>

hahahahahahaha, more dodo's cause you my bitch.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn... I missed out on this thread! Just getting caught up now.

@NWPATSFAN ... you lived in Somerville? I grew up the next town over. As for Thailand, I have some lady friends who grew up in nakhon si thammarat. In fact, they still have family there. These girls want to take me to Thailand and show me Bangkok, Phuket, etc but won't take me to their home town. They say ya gotta be careful in the south. Lotta Muslims and they don't take kindly to westerns visiting. Hope the area you picked is ok

@Used 2 B Hu ... Beverly is a great area. I much prefer the north shore of Boston to the South Shore (probably bc I grew up there). It's a bit of a hike to the city from there but a great area nonetheless. If that's your Boston experience no wonder you liked it.

@DirtDirtDirt ... gotta agree with about living in NYC. If you are accustomed to that lifestyle (taking trains, shops/restaurants on every corner, city life, etc) moving the burbs is like a prison sentence. I grew up in not far from Boston. Very accessible and went to college right in the Boston. I wouldn't have traded that experience for anything. Also, when talking about upstate Saratoga is da bomb! Great little town that explodes during racing season! Best horse track I've ever been to and I've been to a lot! How can you beat bring your own cooler! We need to start a thread about Saratoga race track stories if you guys have some. Haha. I've got several. My best friend from Boston (and both his brothers) went to union college there and one of his brothers is pretty big in the AD. Great great area. If I had to live in the state of NY and I couldn't live in the city I'd pick Saratoga for sure!

Oh... and I see @handicappers is kicking the shit (literally) out of @Yam so nothing new there.