• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Massive Underdog #Like 68 Oregon vs. #5 Washington - Fox 7:30pm EST Saturday

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You came to me man. :gaah:

Fine, skip the silly string and make it a bag of glitter instead. Happy? :tsk:

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You came to me man. :gaah:
:tsk:
M2siMpx.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Shaggy , I think I was reimbursed twice for that Washington-Stanford vbookie error from two weeks ago.

Pretty sure I already got my money on Saturday and it looks like it came in again today.
But yeah, if you got paid twice I'd just accept it. bookie tried to ask Shaggy to fix it and he wasn't around for quite a while so we had Ford fix it. My best guess would be shaggy just got around to his PM's and did it again not knowing Ford already did. It isn't for much and just consider it a comp for the delay in payout?

If you want to be all even about it just go make a bet for that amount on a team that can't win.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But yeah, if you got paid twice I'd just accept it. bookie tried to ask Shaggy to fix it and he wasn't around for quite a while so we had Ford fix it. My best guess would be shaggy just got around to his PM's and did it again not knowing Ford already did. It isn't for much and just consider it a comp for the delay in payout?

If you want to be all even about it just go make a bet for that amount on a team that can't win.

Oh, i won't have any problems wasting it.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So bet on Oregon?