• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Markuson gets the ax

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo. My guess is somebody sat down with the OL and told them, "Guys....speak freely."

Thanks for the heads up Smart.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to add. I don't think Markuson doesn't know what he's doing, but it looked pretty obvious to me that he had no idea how to turn Bostad's guys into his guys without fucking them up. Frederick and Wagner are going to be NFL linemen, and Groy always showed great potential. There is no reason why we shouldn't have been able to get SOMETHING done.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo. My guess is somebody sat down with the OL and told them, "Guys....speak freely."

Thanks for the heads up Drunk.

FIFY.

And yes, this is pretty stunning. It clearly sends a message to the O-Line to get their act together fast. It also makes it clear that not all was well with the coaching for whatever reason. Markuson had a solid record, but his teachings didn't fit the Badger mold.

I wonder if we could get Bostad back if he gave him playcalling duties and made him the one of the nation's top-paid assistants.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL sorry drunk.

Bostad is in the NFL, I don't think he'll jump ship so soon. Might as well wait and see what Canada can do, and what ends up happening to Chryst in Pitt.