• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Markakis coming back?

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a rumor tha the Braves and Os are discussing a trade that would bring back Nick. Not sure what the details are, but assuming it was for a reasonable prospect would you be interested?

I like Markakis, but honestly I don't want him back. His time here is done... and I'd much rather look for a long term solution to our corner OF issues.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a rumor tha the Braves and Os are discussing a trade that would bring back Nick. Not sure what the details are, but assuming it was for a reasonable prospect would you be interested?

I like Markakis, but honestly I don't want him back. His time here is done... and I'd much rather look for a long term solution to our corner OF issues.

the braves would have to eat alot of that contract . i would rather sign davis and put him in rf . trey mancini should be our first baseman in 16 .

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Markakis is decent and can hold his own but like ted said, they'd have to eat a lot of the contract and accept a low level prospect to make it worth the Orioles while.